Trying to find a lure

• Jeremy antill

I am certain that I have used a Rapala 14 suspending that was black and chrome with an orange belly, like the blue and chrome, but black. I can’t seem to even find a picture of one now. Did Rapala make a black and chrome with orange belly husky jerk? Hj14

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

I suggest looking on eBay and saving the search so you get emails whenever a Husky Jerk is posted. I do it for X-Raps and, rarely, a day goes by, without lures being posted for auction. If the color does exist, it will show up eventually.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I believe the one you are looking for is called Silver. They have several with a chrome under and a black or dark back. Here is the one they simply call Crome. If it is this one, it’s still listed on their website

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0146.png

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I believe the one you are looking for is called Silver. They have several with a chrome under and a black or dark back. Here is the one they simply call Crome. If it is this one, it’s still listed on their website
    [/quot
    Sorry. I missed the orange belly part. Not this one

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Looking through their current lineup. Nothing in a silver chrome with a black back and an orange belly. May be an older discontinued color.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

You may need to buy the one pictured above and either use a colored permanent marker or paint and just add the orange to the belly

OG Net_Man

I would agree with paint markers. Not quite as pretty of a finish but adding a little color to the belly is the easiest paint modification.

Buy a variety pack and do some experimenting with other lures in your arsenal that you do not have confidence in the current color pattern.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.