Strikemaster sharpening costs

• russjudy
    Minnesota

i was a little surprised at the cost to get 8 inch blades resharpen from strikemaster, 2 sets cost $53 smakers, anyone else think its a little high or another place to get them resharpened

johnie1610
    Eau Claire, WI

At that price you might as well buy new blades

mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

I take mine to Dave at Keyway in Barre Mills,(just outside of Lacrosse), in that little shopping center. He doesn’t carry shims so a person needs to bring them along. As well as being a big biker leather shop he has been making keys and doing sharpening for a long long time. $6.00 is my bill for a pair of blades. Probably doesn’t do you much good up there, but you must have a sharpening shop close by.

HAPPY HOOK-UPS

mrwalleye
    MN

Russ
    down here we have blade exchange at most bait shops, for around $10 you give them your old ones and get a resharpened set

up man
    UP MICHIGAN

My dad works at a grocery store and is the meat manager there and he always sharpens our blades with a knife sharpener there. It works really well

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Quote:

Russ
    down here we have blade exchange at most bait shops, for around $10 you give them your old ones and get a resharpened set

What shop does this? I’d be interested in that.

birddog
    Mn.

Quote:

i was a little surprised at the cost to get 8 inch blades resharpen from strikemaster, 2 sets cost $53 smakers, anyone else think its a little high or another place to get them resharpened

Doesn’t the bait shop in Kelliher do exchange? I thought they had the exchange packs when I was in there last year. One of them places up there has to do exchange.

BIRDDOG

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.