My first time…

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Last Saturday I was the parking gopher at Everts. Driving from the launch to the back 40 on Dean’s Gator…without a windshield. Dean loaned me his SNO SUIT. I was WOWED!

It kept me warm in the mid twenty’s degree weather in the morning and by noon it was in the mid 30’s. About noon I was actually doing some light manual labor. I couldn’t stand it! I ended up taking off the jacket…I was cooking!

These suits are everything they claim to be.

Even if your not in the market for a suit…check them out at the Ice Show and see for yourself. You will be WOWED!

PS No…I don’t own a Sno Suit….yet.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Or another option,take one for a testdrive yourself.Demo Sno-Suits are available here,more sizes are on there way!Spend the day in one this winter on Pool #4 and let the suit do the talkin!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Brian and Dean,

Keep it hush hush would you Sounds like the Sno-Suit will even have the Sally’s ice fishing on the not so nice days, and I don’t need anymore competition

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Last Saturday I was the parking gopher at Everts. Driving from the launch to the back 40 on Dean’s Gator…without a windshield.

Toughen up Pusscake!!!

stuart
    Mn.

Quote:

About noon I was actually doing some light manual labor.

Yea right

whiskeyandwater
    ????

So it was your 1st time… doing what Manual Labor?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I never get a break!

PS Dean, sorry about stretching them out in the waist line…also, have you seen my jar of Secret Seven stink bait lately?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

…I was hoping….not.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.