Cabela’s Ice Fishing Weekend Dec. 6th and 7th

• Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Cabela’s Ice Fishing Weekend Dec. 6th and 7th

I will be at the Cabelas in Rogers,Mn this Saturday and Sunday from 10am to around 6pm promoting the Otter Portable Fish Houses.

Stop by and say hi!!!

If you are unable to make it down to the Rivercenter in St.Paul for the big Ice Fishing show this would be another good option for you!! I’m sure Cabelas will have a good selection of ice fishing products on sale just in time for the ice season.

Hope to see ya there……

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Bobber,

It will be good to see you there. I will be there as well for Pure Fishing.

Bob Carlson

Quote:

Is this only at the Rodgers location? Or is it also at Owatonna?

good question….sorry about that!! Yes, they are having the Cabelas Ice fishing weekend at the Owatonna,Mn location also as far as I know, I will only be at the Rogers store myself!!

Please stop in and check out the deals they may have for you.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Bob:

Wish I could be there with you as in past years! Will have to take a rain-check for this year.

Joel

Bob Carlson

Hey Joel,
    What’s up with you not being around to help promote the Otter houses?? Leaving it all up to me!!

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Bob:

Otter has nothing to fear with you at the helm!

Will be in NE for a wedding of all things? Who gets married during first ice?

Joel

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Canb always bring the shotgun for a ruddy or 2.

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

what are the times you will be there? May have to run up to say hi since I haven’t been to our house up there lately….and maybe you can point me towards a lure or two for Josh.

Bob Carlson

Quote:

what are the times you will be there? May have to run up to say hi since I haven’t been to our house up there lately….and maybe you can point me towards a lure or two for Josh.

I will be at the Cabelas in Rogers,Mn this Saturday and Sunday from 10am to around 6pm promoting the Otter Portable Fish Houses.

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

Quote:

….and maybe you can point me towards a lure or two for Josh.

Josh, DON’T read this ok

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Mom, are you going to come and see me at ice show. I know Josh would get a few good presents then

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

Quote:

Mom, are you going to come and see me at ice show. I know Josh would get a few good presents then

where, Rivercenter or someplace? Naw….oh wait, will you serve chocolate chip cookies?,,,naw, that won’t even intice me

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.