Ice House Cover

• huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

Hi Guys

Looking for (2)covers to fit an Eskimo Quickflip Sport. It is last years model-1 man shelter. I tried emailing Ardisam and they said they don’t make them anymore?? I would think that there is still a couple out there?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Marc

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

did you try googling “cover Eskimo Quickflip Sport” I got a ton of results I am just not sure what type of shack that is.

huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

Thanks Luke

Tried that, seems like all it brings up is covers for the 2 man shelter, the one I have is just a single man shelter

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

gotcha, I will keep my eye open for a cover around my area. Do you know about what the dimensions would be?

scottsteil
    Central MN

Many of the big retail stores carry generic covers. Otherwise, I would suggest looking at the Otter covers. They make difference sizes depending on the size of the tub. Find one with dimensions that are close to what you have and it will fit. They have very strong elastic on the bottom so they don’t need to be the exact size of the tub.

In real cold weather I still put a bungee cord around the center of the tub, even though I have a cover on. Just a suggestion

huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

Luke

I would say the tub is roughly 3ft x 4ft. If it was an exact match it should be green in color. The new ones are red, but I have heard they fit to tight on the older sled. I have a 2 man Frabill and that cover is way to tight, I fight it every time!! Might have to modify a new one or take Scott’s advice and look for another brand.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.