Fishapalooza on Forest Lake

• wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Does anyone know if this ice contest is going on again in 2009? I know last year was the first year and it was the weekend after the brainerd Jaycee’s.

Thanks,

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Quote:

Does anyone know if this ice contest is going on again in 2009? I know last year was the first year and it was the weekend after the brainerd Jaycee’s.

Thanks,

Actually I believe I read somewhere that it was cancelled this year.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

I heard that too, just trying to get a definite….

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The fishapalooza has been cancelled for 2009. They hope to try and bring the tournament back in 2010.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Thanks for the definite answer James…. .. have to find some other tourny’s to get into I guess

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

There should be plenty to choose from.

mrwalleye
    MN

We should have a bait tank tourney for the IDO GTG this winter on Mille Lacs.

Just set it up so the Bait Shops around the lake have forms to record the lengths and that they have the large sucker tanks stocked then each person gets 2 minutes to fish for as many suckers they can in the time allotted the one with the most total combined length wins

it’s a great way to get people into the smaller bait shops and get them some business

and have it so you have to buy something to fish the tank it can be anything from tackle to pop or candy just something

we can have it so you preregister and make the entry like $5 and then use that money to get the prize.

thegun
    mn

sounds like that could be a lot of fun!

not to mention much warmer than out on the lake!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.