Strike Lite and the FW

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

About two weeks ago I was about to start up the Strike Lite for the first time in my room (some people call this the garage).

Once the FW figured out that I was planning on starting an auger, she headed out the door and asked if I wanted the garage door open. She’s been around before when I’ve started a two stroke auger, smoke gets a bit thick and a bit too noisy for her liking.

I told her to come on back. I started the 4 stroke while she was still umm complaining about being in the garage with a loud smelly auger. Her mouth actually dropped in mid … “complaint”. It’s so quiet!!

So today I had the major ice fever that hits me about this time every year…thanks to you Ice Heads in this forum.

I asked her if she ever started an auger before…of course I knew the answer because I would ever think of letting her try my old yellow bear. She doesn’t care for the noise of a 2 popper and since she heard what the SL sounded like already, it didn’t take any convincing at all to have her give it a try.

The set up: This auger hasn’t been running in two weeks. Just been hanging in my room waiting for ice. I walked her through the steps once without starting it…then turned on the camera.

So Easy The FW Can Start It<<<

Now she’s got this itch to cut some holes…Matt Grow look out…you have competition! (and I have someone to cut my holes! )

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.