Pool 10 gtg

• jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Well,it has officially come and gone.

The day started cold but when the sun got above the treeline with no wind whatsoever,it actually turned out to be a great day!

This event was all I expected and then some.

What a terrific group of guys and gals we had out there.

First of all I want to thank Dave from Bfishntackle for being there and bringing an awesome supply of baits.

When Dave broke out those bags it was like a group of little kids rifling through their presents on Christmas morning….Great stuff.Great meeting you too Blue and thanks for keeping Dave in line

To my sister Crazy bell and her son Jesse,thanks so much for organizing the little tourney,it was the highlight of my day when the guys showed up to claim the cash and bragging rights.Congrats Crazy bell for taking first place in the crappie category

Unfortunatley,the bite was really tough.One of the worst bites of the year for this usually consistant location,but hey,whatareyougonnado?

Everyone gave it a good shot though.

There were a few nice fish caught earlier in the day but as the sun got higher in the sky the bite really slowed.

Yesterday for myself,the fishing was no doubt secondary.

It was a pleasure to pop around and shoot the breeze with new found friends,and to hang out with old ones,along with having my family around.

People……it was a hoot

I didn’t take near enough pics though,there was a few other cameras out there so guys,if you have some pics to share,put em up here.

Now that this first gtg is over I’m already looking ahead to next season.

Mabe we can hit a good bite next time.

Thanks so much you guys for making this the greatest day of my season

The first is Cam and TJ91s little boy Adam.The kids had a blast Second is TJ91s little girl Anna,sorry but it just doesn’t get any cuter than that!

Third is our tourney director,Crazybell.Thanks again sis

Claiming the cash for big gill was JD Welder.For largest perch is Whitys dad Doug,congrats Doug ,that perch was huge

Holding up his second place gill is Ederd, way to go cousin

Collecting cash for best two bass of the day is John Lowe,I believed John may have taken second in the slab category too!Great job John,it was great meeting you and Mark

The next pic is Ederds wife Loopy wearing what just may be the coolest ice fishing hat ever.Loopy,you and your husband are two top notch people all the way,I like seeing the husband-wife fishing teams

John Lowe with a bass then a shot of Mark with an early morning speck.

Ok ,this last shot will go into my all time favorites,thats my boy Cam beating the crap out of Whitey.

I warned ya about Cams boiling point Whitey. I have a feeling that Cam will be talking about you for a long time

I can’t thank you enough for bringing your 4 wheeler Whitey.I know you made alot of trips back and forth and wow,did that save alot of time and effort.Great meeting you along with your Dad,Doug.Thanks so much again

Sorry about not getting a pic of all the members but it was great meeting Mudshark for the first time.Thanks for the pear wine beer or ,you know Mud,I don’t know if any of us know what that was,the effect was pretty good though

I know I am missing some other guys also,so if you have more pics guys,please send em.

………My head today.That’s gonna leave a mark

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.