Pool 10 GTG.

• jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

On Saturday,March 8th,we are organizing an un-official gtg at River of lakes in SW Wisc.

Weather permitting,there will be plenty of refreshments with a few deep fryers going throughout the day.

The area is a very short walk from the parking so if anyones interested in hooking up with other IDO members before ice out feel free to stop on in.Great environment for the entire family

Last season,this location was red hot for big slabs during late ice but we will still be scouting the entire area for the best bite going.

If anyone wants to make the trip but doesn’t feel like driving back that night a 40ft.camper will be available, fired up and ready to sleep 6 to 8,free of charge!
    There will no doubt be a big fire that evening giving everyone the opportunity to kick back and sling the BS.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I will send you directions how to get there.This should be a great way to say goodbye to the ice and to kick old man winters for being so mean to us this season.

Think spring people,I think we have finally turned the corner

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.