Hot Summer?

• FryDog62

Best Fall I can ever remember – after the last 3 that were cold and miserable. May this last until Thanksgiving!

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Best Fall I can ever remember – after the last 3 that were cold and miserable. May this last until Thanksgiving!

It can stay nice until the first week of November for ya. We need it to cool down for deer hunting though. These warm temps are terrible for daytime deer movement not to mention that the meat spoils a lot quicker.

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

Was a long hot summer out on the Illinois River.

FryDog62

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>FryDog62 wrote:</div>

It can stay nice until the first week of November for ya. We need it to cool down for deer hunting though. These warm temps are terrible for daytime deer movement not to mention that the meat spoils a lot quicker.

Sounds like a perfect plan waytogo

ThunderLund78

My Father-in-law tells me that that despite the heat and the drought, he grew the best bean crop he’s ever grown and other farmers in the area are getting similar results. They’re attributing it to less water also equals less disease and yield loss. He also said that the rain we did get came at the right times. Corn also did very well. This is in South-central MN; further north it was not so good, I know.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.