Grandkids are cool

• mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

We watched our two grandkids today while their mom, my daughter got to relax a little. We were eating grilled chicken and was drinking pop out of a glass with ice cubes in it.

My grandsons name is Geovanie and he and I were eating this chicken and drinking Pepsi and Id take a drink and then offer him some, and he’d take a small sip and then give the glass back to me. Hes just old and big enough to hold the glass himself at 2 years old.

After a few sips I could tell he liked pepsi with ice cubes. He came over and picked up the pepsi and held onto the glass and got a sip and instead of putting the glass down on the table by me, he liked it so well he put it down on his little table where he eats.

I said thats pretty good pop isn’t it Vonie and he shook his head yes, he understood that. I said its cold too isn’t it and he shook his head no, I knew he couldn’t understand completely what I was saying. I then said its wet too isn’t it and he shook his head no again. He didn’t understand that too but when I asked him to put the glass back on my table he put it on his own eating table. I then asked for the glass again and he picked up another glass that was empty and gave it to me keeping the full glass for himself. I just laughed to myself and I knew then he was also smart, Grandkids are the coolest things, crafty as heck too!

Whats some of the cool things your grandkids have done.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

My Kaylee LOVES camping

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

The Big Wheel

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

Our granddaughter thinks she know how to speak Chinese @ 2 years old, pretty damn funny when you get her going!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.