Anyone using a 12V 10ah Dakota Lithium with the Garmin 93SV Livescope Ice bundle

• Mark J.
    Southeastern Wisconsin

Just wondering what kind of run time (hours) people are getting out of their livescope ice bundles while running the Dakota 12V 10ah battery. I was told folks should expect 10 hours. Very curious…..

Thanks!

B-man

Just wondering what kind of run time (hours) people are getting out of their livescope ice bundles while running the Dakota 12V 10ah battery. I was told folks should expect 10 hours. Very curious…..

Thanks!

Do you have the Livescope and 93 now?

If so, it’s very easy to test the power draw if you have a multi-meter.

Total guess, but I’m sure that you’re pulling all of an amp (if not more) with a 9″ screen and the black box (which would put you at 10 hours max under optimal conditions at 1 amp draw)

Just wondering what kind of run time (hours) people are getting out of their livescope ice bundles while running the Dakota 12V 10ah battery. I was told folks should expect 10 hours. Very curious…

10 hours is optimistic, probably closer to 7 if you dim it down and have a shorter range

You have 120 watt hours, the system’s averaged power draw is a little under 20 watts for typical setup while ice fishing.

Cameron white

Most livescope folks up here are running 18ah or 30 ah lifepo4 batteries from amped.

I’m using Milwaukee m18 batteries. The 5ah runs 4.5 hours, 12ah goes 13. The benefit is they work on my drill setups AND lvs setup, and I have a couple powersource adapters for usb and 12volt for various accessories.

The chargers available are great too; the new radio charger is on my list for road trips and the ac/dc charger gets used a lot.

I can’t see throwing down the coin for a spendy dedicated lithium, then the beast goes teats up when I’m out of town trying to have my fun. I’d probably start crying and need to take my ball home.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.