Your Son Joe?

• Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Nope this was a fine lil fisherman from ND. His parents brought him out with me the end of Feb. They had a great time watching the fish bite with the Marcum camera. We even fried up some of the fish on the ice for a quick meal.

Attachments:
    1. Huge-Sunfish-Released.jpg

2. Underwater-Sunfish.jpg

3. Underwater-Pike.jpg

4. Family-Fun.jpg

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

This is my boy. He’s 4.5 years old and begs to fish everyday. He’s slept in the fish house 6 of the past 9 nights. He’s been able to catch a lot of fish and also get plenty of lessons in catch and release. Which can be tough with a young kid!

He had this pike hit a gill last night. I couldn’t believe it but he managed to get it up the hole himself. He’s pretty sure he’s the best fisherman to walk the earth… doah we’re working on that but I am glad he loves to fish more than anything waytogo

Attachments:
    1. 20180315_173016.jpg

2. Alexandria-MN-Crappie-2.jpg

candofish
    Turtle Lake wi

Its great to get the younger members of your family interested in the outdoors instead of playing video games all the time. When I was young I would bike out to my Grandpas cabin to fish by myself. Its great to get the younger people interested in the outdoors. I take out several young people fishing in the summer and I hope they will continue to appreciate the time spent with nature.

FryDog62

Joe, I remember when your son was about two and you said he’d wake up on a Saturday morning and wanted to watch the guys on TV catch “wa-wa” (a.k.a. Walleyes). Looks like he’s continued to follow his dad’s passion!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.