Yikes!

• Bass-n-Eyes
    Maplewood & Crane Lake, MN

Looking at the forecast I would say the FYB tourney is going to live up to its name this weekend.

Dave maze
    Isanti

It’s going to separate the men from the boys Saturday. Hope for no wind! I just shoveled the boat out and made the standard op checks. The terrova needed a torch job to turn and the gear shift linkage on the merc was a little too cold to move. I hope it starts!

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

It’s going to separate the men from the boys Saturday.

I have to go out of town for work, thanking my lucky star that I do not have to decide if I am man or boy this weekend grin . Everyone be safe!

Bass-n-Eyes
    Maplewood & Crane Lake, MN

It’s going to separate the men from the boys Saturday. Hope for no wind! I just shoveled the boat out and made the standard op checks. The terrova needed a torch job to turn and the gear shift linkage on the merc was a little too cold to move. I hope it starts!

Forecast is for 10-15 out of the NW. A balmy -17 windchill at blast off. At least its Saturday and not Sunday when its forecast to be -14 actual and -29 windchill at 7:00 am.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I think that I35 Northbound is still closed so, that let’s me out! Thank god.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Good luck and be safe out there. I’m wimping out….sounds like it will be miserable.

If the wind is from the west chances are high all the boats will be stacked on the west side of the dam fishing the wing dams.

Dave maze
    Isanti

I chiseled the back channel ramp open this morning. It’s going to be miserable out there! There was about a half an inch of ice on the boat after a couple hours. Rods freeze quick at 5*

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Some years Back maybe 15 or so. I was at the fyb. The temp was just above zero nw wind 15 to 25 with qusts to whatever. About 15 mins before take off a guy pauly from winona. Came up to us an said. You can call me wussy you can call me pussy but i am not going. Thank god for that.,,! Cuz some one caved in 1st! An almost all of of us went to perkins for breakfest. And watched the wind an snow blow an the temp fall! . . Ps my son won the butt that yr. They had to pour hot water on the livewell from Everts coffee maker to open it.! My ham eggs an hashbrowns were the best ever,
    rrr

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

I chiseled the back channel ramp open this morning. It’s going to be miserable out there! There was about a half an inch of ice on the boat after a couple hours. Rods freeze quick at 5*

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.