Yeti Cuts Ties With NRA

• Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Bet that ceiling is gonna have a bunch of holes in it with all dem crazy nra people in one room.

Yep…

Attachments:
    1. Barney_Fife-gun.jpg

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mplspug wrote:</div>
    So they can’t carry because of security policies set up by the secret service protecting the VP. That is not hypocrisy. That’s policy.

For the record I own no guns, not a NRA member and only have a Yeti tumbler because it was free.

I do however have 10″ biceps (flexed), a Rtic cooler and 3 Rtic coozies.

The VP is coming there by choice. He’s Pro-NRA and Pro-2nd Amendment (as are many). The 2nd Amendment is in-place to protect people from a tyrannical government.

“Less Government!”

“We need to protect ourselves from the government!”

“More legally armed citizens = more safety”

…an elected official is coming to “our” convention. Quickly, lay down your legal weapons to discuss the importance of having them and how they promote safety!

I’m not sure whether to laugh or feel bad for the sheep.

The NRA is nothing more than a political group playing on fears of those who cannot see the big picture or think for themselves. I love my guns and my rights, but the NRA is a joke. Yeti coolers are overpriced too.

Its protocol. But you do you free thinker.

Morel King
    PLAINVIEW MN

For sale two yeti coolers rotflol

blackbay
    mn

This is fun.

Attachments:
    1. download.jpeg

robby
    Quad Cities

Hey Big, how many meals do you eat away from home each day? I work 24 and sometimes 36-hour shift, so sometimes I pack for 3 4 or even 6 meals. I’ve never needed more than two lunch coolers. Unless I’m at a station with a kitchen and that is different. You ordered a lot of lunch coolers.Im a big dude. How big are you? Just poking fun!!!!

robby
    Quad Cities

I also find that the $8 tumblers from Walkyworld will keep ice all day. I think it was Field & Stream perhaps outdoor life, did their own little exercise and studied these tumblers against each other. The Wally world’s did as well as the yetis.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Make nice gifts.. you need to share a little Robby, spread the love waytogo

404 ERROR
    MN

I’m just over here waiting for the day RTIC starts and then stops a purchasing program the NRA took part in…Where will these sheep go?…Coleman? Igloo? Pelican? Grizzly?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

What’s the opposite of “A gift that keeps on giving”? Because this thread has turned into that.

big_g
    Isle, MN

better than being a goat… now I am at your level. You make your choices, I will make mine. If that is a sheep to you, just do as your told and be quiet and think that. jester rotflol jester Free country… still.

404 ERROR
    MN

I guess I sound like that sometimes…usually when I see a spider. Specifically at the 1:18 mark.

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.