Yeti Cuts Ties With NRA

• nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I don’t get why…But I don’t care to figure it out…Yes, yeti butts is a beautiful thing

After scrolling down Yeti butts for 10 min I ordered a yeti 65 off of Dick’s website.

FTW

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

ill sum this post topic up in two words.

WHO CARES!!!?????

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Merican Eagle wrote:</div>
    I don’t get why…But I don’t care to figure it out…Yes, yeti butts is a beautiful thing

After scrolling down Yeti butts for 10 min I ordered a yeti 65 off of Dick’s website.

FTW

Did you use the discount code “Hillary” for an additional 5% off?

CaptainMusky

WHO CARES!!!?????

I am pretty much in that camp too. Most of those with the undies in a bunch over this divorce do not currently own and most likely never would own a Yeti in the first place.
    These types of relationships end all the time.
    I think Yeti is doing more damage control to try and slow the bleeding from the marketshare they keep loosing to less expensive durable coolers.
    Honestly, aside from the tumblers, I don’t know anyone who used their own money to buy a Yeti. They were either won at a tourney/raffle or were gifted to them.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

NRA membership up 15% Gun sales up 20%, ammo depleted, gun lobby fortified politicians pockets relined NRA campaign successful.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Just got my latest order

Attachments:
    1. D129F4D9-4677-437D-8466-1B8330F2ABD6.jpeg

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

New paint job to go over the NRA name? They may get in a bit of trouble with the RTIC logo.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

WHO CARES!!!?????

Everyone who opens this topic?

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

WHO CARES!!!?????

Everyone who opens this topic?

Exactly… “I don’t care, but here is how you should think on this…. ” jester rotflol

I absolutely love this one

Attachments:
    1. 1BA6FF97-B940-47A2-92D6-B2958A5D097E.jpeg

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Has Rtic ripped off the tumblers yet? Yeti tumblers are solid. The problem is I have to hold them up in the air and make monkey noises for people to notice.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Has Rtic ripped off the tumblers yet? Yeti tumblers are solid. The problem is I have to hold them up in the air and make monkey noises for people to notice.

You’re in Florida Pug. It’ll take more than that to get noticed. Try wearing a clown suit with the crotch cut out and no underwear under it while holding the cup up and making monkey noises. Don’t do this at Walmart as its too everyday.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Of course

Attachments:
    1. 86239F7C-AD7F-432E-AE08-5EDCF2803D4C.jpeg

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Looks like a coffee mug. This

Attachments:
    1. 152487754584697180301.jpg

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Exactly… “I don’t care, but here is how you should think on this…. ” jester rotflol

I absolutely love this one

As is not all unusual for many threads on this forum…this one has wandered way off topic. Yetti vrs the evil NRA, or the NRA vrs the evil Yetti? roll

And big_g beating the NRA drum and then moving on to “anti” Yetti…and now out of the blue, promoting the RTIC brand like from outer space?

Where did that come from all of a sudden? Are you an RTIC distributor now?

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Fun Random Fact of the Day:

Firearms (including legal concealed and carry) are NOT allowed on the premises during the NRA – ILA Leadership forum this coming weekend in Dallas. Source = NRA National Convention Website.

You cannot make this stuff up. I own my share of firearms, have a conceal and carry permit, vote moderately conservative, and still cannot see the NRA as anything worth taking seriously.

Sheep. So many shee

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Who cares about the nra. Your guns aren’t going anywhere. I just bought 3 yeti coolers to store my guns in as a matter of fact. They work pretty slick. Not only do I have awesome gun storage but I have the world’s best cooler for those hot summer days.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

. I just bought 3 yeti coolers to store my guns in as a matter of fact.

rotflol rotflol

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Firearms (including legal concealed and carry) are NOT allowed on the premises during the NRA – ILA Leadership forum this coming weekend in Dallas. Source = NRA National Convention Website.

You cannot make this stuff up. I own my share of firearms, have a conceal and carry permit, vote moderately conservative, and still cannot see the NRA as anything worth taking seriously.

Sheep. So many shee

I’m calling bs until you provide a link to the page that specifically states this. This rumor seems to happen every year. There have been rules in place to respect local laws and site rules in regards to firearms, but to my knowledge the NRA has never banned firearms.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>targaman wrote:</div>
    . I just bought 3 yeti coolers to store my guns in as a matter of fact.

rotflol rotflol

I told my wife they’d make great storage boxes for her ever-growing home decor purchases. If she puts a lock on them and they’re truly bear-proof, I won’t be able to do my annual “basement cleaning” where I scrap junk first and ask questions later.

big_g
    Isle, MN

your not even worth it… meh

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Looks like a coffee mug. This

The handle is an add-on.

Here’s what you’re looking for.

Love these tumblers. Use them for outside work in the summer, fill them with ice in the morning, still have ice in the evening. Out varmint hunting in SD last summer and I must have filled my tumbler up 8-10 times with water, ice still lasted all day sitting in the truck at 95.

Grouse

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You’re in Florida Pug. It’ll take more than that to get noticed. Try wearing a clown suit with the crotch cut out and no underwear under it while holding the cup up and making monkey noises. Don’t do this at Walmart as its too everyday.

Tom! You said you wouldn’t ever talk about this! shock

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

Sheep. So many shee

I’m calling bs until you provide a link to the page that specifically states this. This rumor seems to happen every year. There have been rules in place to respect local laws and site rules in regards to firearms, but to my knowledge the NRA has never banned firearms.

https://www.nraam.org/attend/attendee-faqs/

Right there in their own “FAQ’s” on their own website. If anyone still cannot find it (or chooses not to) I’ll post a screenshot if needed.

Please note that I never said for the entire convention, only when a certain speaker is there on Friday, May 4th. I’ll keep my guns, and steer clear of the NRA. I’ve never been big into politics, and that’s quickly becoming the association’s focus.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

NRA Talking Points: Firearms are a right guaranteed to us by the second amendment to protect oneself from criminals or a corrupt government (which I completely agree with)

NRA Convention Guidelines: A government official is coming here by choice to promote the second amendment and the NRA as a guest speaker. Firearms will not be allowed.

Hypocrites. Sheep. Idiots.

I see them all, and they’re congregating.

big_g
    Isle, MN

meh

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

So they can’t carry because of security policies set up by the secret service protecting the VP. That is not hypocrisy. That’s policy.

For the record I own no guns, not a NRA member and only have a Yeti tumbler because it was free.

I do however have 10″ biceps (flexed), a Rtic cooler and 3 Rtic coozies.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

So they can’t carry because of security policies set up by the secret service protecting the VP. That is not hypocrisy. That’s policy.

For the record I own no guns, not a NRA member and only have a Yeti tumbler because it was free.

The VP is coming there by choice. He’s Pro-NRA and Pro-2nd Amendment (as are many). The 2nd Amendment is in-place to protect people from a tyrannical government.

“Less Government!”

“We need to protect ourselves from the government!”

“More legally armed citizens = more safety”

…an elected official is coming to “our” convention. Quickly, lay down your legal weapons to discuss the importance of having them and how they promote safety!

I’m not sure whether to laugh or feel bad for the sheep.

The NRA is nothing more than a political group playing on fears of those who cannot see the big picture or think for themselves. I love my guns and my rights, but the NRA is a joke. Yeti coolers are overpriced too.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Even though I may think that having been given the Rtic items are cool toast

the other item doesn’t seem as so impressive to me. rotflol rotflol

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Sheep. So many shee

Never mind, I see the no-carry is in effect due to the VP visit. The rest of the conference appears OK.

Attachments:
    1. NRA-Convention-carry.jpg

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Bet that ceiling is gonna have a bunch of holes in it with all dem crazy nra people in one room.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.