WTB Tuned Up Custom Precision Noodle

• Alex Catalano

Looking for a TUCR Precision Noodle. Prefer Split Grip, but will think about traditional. Located in Central Wisconsin.

Thanks

jgross
    Northeast SD

Here is one for ya, if the guy will ship it.

Attachments:
    1. 4969D49F-CA5D-4A14-BFF6-A4707AA396C4.png

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

I have a 32 inch I think is what it is. Not split grip would sell for $85.

Can get you pictures if you have interest.

If you message me on here I can get you my cell number.

Ernest Wilt Jr

I have a new 32″ split grip cork I could probably part with

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

I just have to ask. I have nothing against TUCR and ordered a new one at the end of last season (have yet to use it). I have been looking at second hand TUCR, Thorne Brothers, DH, and some other high end rods for many years now. It could be more people buy TUCR, but why is it that I see people selling off their TUCR the most?

PmB

People like to buy and try new/ different rods. Gotta sell to free up space and cash

orve4

Anyone have a bull whip they could part with?

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

Gotta sell to free up space and cash

That must be why I have two rods hanging in my living room as decor. I guess that’s understandable. I like to keep all my old rods and have yet to sell any of them. I have given some to cousins, keep some for backups, some for guest, and I am sure my 5 year old will take care of some of my inventory someday.

Chris Messerschmidt
    Minnesota

I have sold a couple to buy the exact same model to be honest. Some people order a custom and don’t like something about it only to sell it, order another with the touches I want would like. Whether its something about the length, handle, or color or action.

I sold a couple of mine because I wanted longer rods and also some for shorter version. Thats whats great about TUCR…. They hold there value and you’re not out much to upgrade.

marcolson13
    NULL

Anyone have a new or like new precision and/or deadstick they want to sell? Reply here or PM me. Thanks

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.