WTB ranger Reata , skeeter wx solera series

• isu22andy

Want to buy – ranger reata , skeeter solera , skeeter wx 1850-1910 . Four strokes . Used . Any IDOers thinking of moving one let me know . Can strip your electronics . Thanks

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

My friend has this one for sale.let me know I am get you his phone number.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2005.jpeg

2. IMG_2006.jpeg

walleyesforme

Want to buy – ranger reata , skeeter solera , skeeter wx 1850-1910 . Four strokes . Used . Any IDOers thinking of moving one let me know . Can strip your electronics . Thanks

Not being critical or anything but there are huge differences between a reata/solera style boat and a WX/fishing style boat. I think you should narrow down exactly what features and handling characteristics you want to refine your search a little. Those two styles of boats will handle nothing alike. Like apples to oranges. It’s going to be expensive so there’s no point in settling on something that isn’t exactly what you want.

isu22andy

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>isu22andy wrote:</div>

Not being critical or anything but there are huge differences between a reata/solera style boat and a WX/fishing style boat. I think you should narrow down exactly what features and handling characteristics you want to refine your search a little. Those two styles of boats will handle nothing alike. Like apples to oranges. It’s going to be expensive so there’s no point in settling on something that isn’t exactly what you want.

I haven’t been around any of them , from what I under stand the WX is more fishing style oriented deeper V with jump seats , while the other two are more family ski oriented but still very capable fishing machines . No bow cushions in the WX vs the other two . The reatas have the same hull as the angler series , which I don’t think is as deep as V as the WX but in my mind was at least close or still a great fishing platform . The old reatas seem closer to the water but I thought that was the older series . Maybe I’m wrong here / care to elaborate the huge differences ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.