wtb pheasant chicks

• gregory
    Red wing,mn

looking for some pheasant chicks to raise this spring, i know some sportsman clubs, and 4h, use to sell them at a discount. let me know, Thanks

jgross
    Northeast SD

Home

-Great family business.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I’ve never bought birds from this place but I drive past it pretty regularly. Oakwood Farm in Princeton, MN

Home

JEREMY
    BP

Check with your local pheasants forever. They will probably give you them free with feed as long as you release them in the same county. Tractor supply sells them.

wifish
    DeForest Wisconsin

I believe Fleet-Farm you can order them.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I put a call into a local pheasants forever chapter, i’m hoping to get some at a discount. I know in school we were able to get them through ffa,or 4h for pretty much nothing. thanks for the tips

JEREMY
    BP

If youve never raised them before prepare yourself for how nasty the little bassturds will be to each other once their about as big as a robin. They will peck at each other, pull out tail feathers and if they draw blood its game on. If you wanna keep them til almost full grown look into getting blinders. Alot of room helps but they will still do it.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I’ve raised them in the past, but thank you for the tips! I have a large chicken coop sitting empty with a enclosed pen. Just looking to raise a few and release them around the farm. Have the habitat

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.