WTB mlxf legend extreme with cork handle

• KLR
    Clarksville, Iowa

looking for a mlxf legend extreme st Croix with cork

handle and recoil guides Thanks

PikeFishman
    St. Paul, MN

KLR – you may have a hard time finding a Extreme with cork. That said, the Legend Extreme and Legend Elite are built with the exact same blank, just different color. Additionally, the Elite is built with MUCH better guides now (titanium frame Torzite) whereas the Extreme is built with Stainless guides and the SiC ring which equates to a heavier guide train. Short of having a custom rod builder like myself or any number on this site, in my mind you are best served going with the new Legend Elite. That’s just my $0.02.

Edit: St. Croix no longer makes they Legend series with Recoil guides. Sounds like you may need a custom build. I built myself a 6’6″ ML Fast action with recoils and it is an incredible rod, you wont be disappointed.

Joel VandeKrol
    Ankeny, IA

A GLX spinning rod with REC guides will be the closest thing to the old cork exteremes.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I sent you a PM. I may be willing to part with one of my legend extremes. I don’t use them much anymore.

Loomis13
    NULL

The new 2016 Legend Elites are cork handle and pretty fantastic..but if you are set on recoil guides then you can throw out that idea I guess.

Curryale

If someone had one they would sell me I would be interested too. Would have to be shipped to me mind you. Would happily pay for shipping!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.