Wiring diagram for 2005 Lund Adventure

• John

I’m the proud owner of a 2005 Lund Adventure WC 14 DLX. The previous owner(s) really chopped up the wiring (and the most recent one disconnected everything from the battery except for the electric start on the outboard) and I’d like to fix it to restore function to the nav lights, bilge pump and live well.

I contacted Lund and they said the didn’t have anything that far back.

Any suggestions as to where I might find a wiring schematic for that boat?

At least maybe someone can answer this question – -there are three wires in the battery compartment – green, white and black. I’m guessing one is negative, one positive and the third?

Any suggestions much appreciated!

Karry Kyllo

You probably won’t find any wiring diagrams but you probably don’t really need any. If you lived close to East Grand Forks, I’d rewire it for you.

Is the battery compartment you talk about the starting battery compartment or is there a trolling motor battery compartment?

How many wires are hooked to the battery now?

The easiest way to identify the wires is to use a voltmeter that will let you test voltage and continuity. If you don’t know how, find a friend or neighbor that knows how to do it.

Is there a fuse panel or anything with breakers common to the the nav lights, bilge pump and live well?

Can you trace the wires from the lights, bilge pump and live well?

The wiring for the accessories will all basically go from power to switch to accessory to ground. The switches either open or close each circuit.

The wiring for your boat shouldn’t be too hard to figure out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.