Winona State University Fishing Team- Ice Tournament

• ProStaffSteve

Hello IDO fishermen,
    Saturday, December 8th, Winona State University will be hosting a $15/person ice fishing derby/fundraiser on Lake Winona, Small Lake. The event will run from 8:00 AM till 12:30 PM, check-in will be at 7:40 AM. Each contestant will weigh in their 5 largest panfish. There will be a $5 optional, 100% payback, big fish pot. Any fish can be considered for this category, if it is not a panfish, it must be weighed in the director’s shack & returned immediately. Panfish will be weighed at the end of the event, during the event they must be kept in a bucket of water, for uniform weighing practices. The top three weights, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd, will receive $45, $30, and $15 respectively. Many local businesses have contributed prizes for places further down the ranks. Youth anglers will all receive participation gifts. Come support our fishing team so we can continue pursuing our passions and to hopefully pull in some huge fish!

https://www.facebook.com/events/2259951360954279/

For all questions and inquiries please reach out to the Tournament Director.
    Contact Information
    Tournament Director: Steven Dykes
    Email: [email protected]
    Tournament Director Phone: 507-272-8394

Attachments:
    1. Crappie.jpg

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Awesome idea, I wish I could participate!

I’m a WSU alum, there’s some really fun backwater fishing spots down there, and lake winona can produce some nice fish on occasion as well!

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Have great time and I hope you enjoy a huge success!.

nord

GO WARRIORS applause

ProStaffSteve

Awesome idea, I wish I could participate!

I’m a WSU alum, there’s some really fun backwater fishing spots down there, and lake winona can produce some nice fish on occasion as well!

Have great time and I hope you enjoy a huge success!.

GO WARRIORS applause

There is definitely some great fishing down here! Thanks for the support everyone. Feel free to tell anyone that may be interested!

CrappieKing78

Anybody go to the ice fishing tournament today? How is the ice in Winona? Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.