Randy Moss

• axl
    Menasha, Wisconsin

Looks like the mighty green and gold will prevail for several more years in the NFC North conference. The biggest threat just got traded to the Raiders. Good place for him. The Raiders will always be the place to go, when you are not wanted anywhere else. Crying shame a person like Moss, has to be such an arrogant person, and cannot get along with anyone.All that talent, and such a head case. This really makes the Packers VS. Vikings game a lot less interesting. I guess we are pretty damn lucky to still have #4.

jeremy2323

Yeah you are pretty lucky to have an artifact like that i mean what did he have against the vikes in the playoffs 4 INT HE’S WASHED UP MAN

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

Yah, and I would say the Vikings are pretty lucky that the pack still has #4. He’s a great player and I have a ton of respect for him. But, he won the game for the vikings in the playoffs!

jeffsedlmayr
    Wisconsin

Live and die by the Favre, there usually is no inbetween, too bad you vikes just always die, no maybe might have a chance with some defense.l

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.