Winch Post Ladder for MX1825

• muskiegreg

I have a 2013 MX-1825, with a 2013 EZ Loader trailer. I’ve been told Skeeter can not provide a winch mounted ladder that works with my winch post. Has anyone had luck with any after market ladder? Can you provide the company name and any pictures that show how you mounted the ladder on your trailer? I’ve attached pictures of my winch post and trailer tongue.

Attachments:
    1. boat3a.pdf

2. Boat1.jpg

3. boat2.jpg

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

We have done a few aftermarket for these pre winch post trailers. They work and are ok, but not really thrilled with them.
    I would highly recommend looking at e z step. He can really make about anything or did in the past. A great guy and has been at it for years.

I actually measured for yours and the current ladder is just not the right fit,unless you are a metal fabricator.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Jami Ritter in his post mentions he slid the spare tire up to the front cross member for a step. I did this also after reading his post and works very well, also made it easier for me to back up. Google MX 1825 modifications I tried to post a link and it did not work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.