Will Coronavirus Prevent You From Travelling?

• biggill
    East Bethel, MN

There it is, the liberal mantra – SHAME!

4 more baby

You’ve not been labeled to my knowledge.

Open your eyes brother. And you’re ok with this?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Well on a brighter note, Covid 19 may have ended the Timberwolves season early.

jester Wolves ended their season early, several months ago I think. jester

bullcans
    Northfield MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>biggill wrote:</div>
    This is sad. Very sad.

Looks like division is the choice here. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. James too.

I learned long ago that consensus is the safe harbor of foolish minds.

I feel no shame. Nothing but pride here.
    [/quote
    I’m with you 100% on this James. I am very proud to Have Trump in the drivers seat. It amazes me how many are against him and stick their heads in the sand and deny this country needs an overhaul, somebody with balls and a backbone to run the country instead of just giving free handouts to everyone without working for it

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Who started the political nonsense? Whose been more divisive and negative in this thread?

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I don’t care who anyone votes for, but when you encourage division, you’ve crossed the line.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

It’s all perspective Dutchboy.
    Dumb and funny can be the same thing. I say 4 more years for trump. Let’s see where this can go.
    Nationalism and anti establishment may correct an imperialistic way of thinking. Shite, I have nothing to lose. I’m buying a one ton fully a a camper with slide outs. The camper will have a hitch to pull my boat stacked with tp.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

It’s all perspective Dutchboy.
    Dumb and funny can be the same thing. I say 4 more years for trump. Let’s see where this can go.
    Nationalism and anti establishment may correct an imperialistic way of thinking. Shite, I have nothing to lose. I’m buying a one ton dully and a camper with slide outs. The camper will have a hitch to pull my boat stacked with tp.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

No lines have been crossed. Views have been expressed, it’s the internet, can’t remember the last time I took anything seriously. The only thing that matters is what one personally believes, not what anybody else thinks.

Everybody can take the high road and let the thread die or the battle can continue until somebody gets bounced or the thread nuked or locked down.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

is trash

BoatsHateMe wrote:
    There it is, the liberal mantra – SHAME!

4 more baby

James Holst wrote:
    You’ve not been labeled to my knowledge.

Open your eyes brother. And you’re ok with this?

The only contributions I endorse here are my own. If you want me to start policing posts personally..I promise you that’s a slope that offers no perspective stable ground.

We disagree. It’s OK.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

No lines have been crossed. Views have been expressed, it’s the internet, can’t remember the last time I took anything seriously. The only thing that matters is what one personally believes, not what anybody else thinks.

Everybody can take the high road and let the thread die or the battle can continue until somebody gets bounced or the thread nuked or locked down.

I am glad to finally have met you Dutch.
    👍
    How’s that new Boat coming along😎

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I think there is a bigger case of anxiety being brought on by this virus. I think it’s time for me to take a break from the computer and TV.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

The only contributions I endorse here are my own. If you want me to start policing posts personally..I promise you that’s a slope that offers no perspective stable ground.

I only ask you don’t encourage divisiveness. That’s it.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I don’t care who anyone votes for, but when you encourage division, you’ve crossed the line.

So what do you consider a division? Difference of opinion?

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Goodnight Jamesboy
    Goodnight Dutchboy
    Goodnight Bigbou

It’s been a tough night for all.
    waytogo

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

So what do you consider a division? Difference of opinion?

You are well aware what a thread of political nature will do here. Don’t play dumb.

reddog

Heading to Lake Winnipeg on Sunday for a week. Wont stop me..

Did I miss something here. I thought the topic was will the corona virus stop you from traveling? I guess I shouldve read all 8 pages to see if it was still on topic before I replied.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

I say lock this thread down, everybody chill out, and move on tomorrow.

Well Dan, that doesn’t fall under your jurisdiction.

This is supervised by the Keymasters and Moderators. One of which has already contributed to this thread, and the other moderators are either not paying attention or allowing this to play out.

I’m guessing the latter since the other 2 do pay attention best I can surmise.

No doubt though, this thread spun like a tornado. I wonder if there’s a way to preserve it because come tomorrow morning it could be all “dust in the wind”

I wake up in the morning wondering if this thread actually happened, or I wake up with the Corona virus, or I wake up and Hillary Clinton is POTUS… shock

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I only ask you don’t encourage divisiveness. That’s it. You are well aware what a thread of political nature will do here.

What will it do here? Hurt somebody’s feelings? Expose someone to opposing viewpoints? The horror…

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Wife and I were thinking about taking the kids somewhere yet this winter. Likely Florida or something. Have to admit the Coronavirus deal has me thinking twice. What are your thoughts about travelling, specifically flying in the next few weeks?

The wife, daughter and I fly out Sunday for AZ.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200311_170239.jpg

Deuces

Click on the lil fishing guy top right hand corner, go to “Profile”, then “Edit”. Go to full name, and for those if needed, type “Butthurt”.

Name is available, it does feel better. Let your feelings be heard.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

This is sad. Very sad.

Looks like division is the choice here. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. James too.

Whine. whine. whine. Sure sounds like a liberal! This thread turned from good to great to gold tonight! jester rotflol

vern
    Richfield, MN

I’m 100% behind Trump.

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

Wow, You guys really got it on last night. Thanks for the morning entertainment!

Now back to the OP. My buddy/supervisor is supposed to be going to Namibia in a month for a hunting trip. He’s still going, as long as the planes are flying. He’s getting a little nervous about the plane situation, not the virus situation. Hopefully it’ll work out for him. He doesn’t have to go to Europe until the ride home & apparently it’s thru the UK which is supposedly not on the “no fly” list.

pass0047
    Pool4

Looks like the site is going the way of tv stations. Aligning itself with one side or the other.

sktrwx2200

LOL.. alot of fragile people out there.. they love hearing other’s opinions as long as it aligns with their own.

If not; complete meltdown

Calm down everyone. Trump2020 TrumpJR2024

toddrun

It did get a lot more serious to me when I heard a guy from MN, 30 years old, with no pre-existing conditions, healthy, is in critical condition with the virus. Before that, I figured, I am middle aged, healthy, if I get it, it will likely just be like a cold or flu, I will get over it and have some immunity to it next time. Now, not so much.

Family was thinking about a Spring trip to Europe, which will likely not happen because of travel bans being implemented. But still going to hook up the boat and go North for a couple of weeks of FISHING!!!!!!!!!

On the political arguments – can’t learn anything if you just talk with people who 100% agree with you.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

On the political arguments – can’t learn anything if you just talk with people who 100% agree with you.

Its just best for me to completely avoid discussions about politics all together. I follow it because it greatly affects my job working for the federal government, but I’ve learned over the years not only is it better for me, but there’s a fine line when it comes to prohibited activities.

Getting back to the travel situation on the virus…open water will soon be here and you can’t get it in your boat fishing!

Viewing 29 posts - 241 through 269 (of 269 total)

The topic ‘Will Coronavirus Prevent You From Travelling?’ is closed to new replies.