Wives that aren’t just pretty

• SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

It took me a couple tries but I finally got it right. She backs the trailer down the boat ramp like a champ and isn’t afraid to grab a shovel when we have projects. She helped me move 8 yards of gravel today.

Attachments:
    1. F5A9C4A4-6708-422C-A599-8B9F4104F216.jpeg

mrpike1973

Kudos SuperDave, My wife is pretty to, baits her own hook takes anything off the hook except pike if they are real big. We are working on the backing of the trailer yet. Helps unload the boat at the ramp every time. Mows lawn and snowblows, Sounds like we got the good ones toast

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Mine is “pretty” pretty good at telling me how to drive. smirk

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Want to know how wonderful my wife is? Look at how great Sharon turned out grin That sure wasn’t my doing.

S.R.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Want to know how wonderful my wife is? Look at how great Sharon turned out grin That sure wasn’t my doing.

S.R.

toast toast toast toast

grizzly
    nebraska

Mine is very pretty,can back boat trailer, mow, help cut wood and bait her own hook ANDDD is 13 years younger than this old fart LOL

steve k
    buffalo co. wi.

Mine is “pretty” pretty good at telling me how to drive. smirk

Ha Ha , I think I’m married to her sister or at least a cousin 😊 jester toast toast

Deuces

I had to think about this title a few times bc I thought you was crazy for it.

Sharon
    SE Metro

S.R.

Aww shucks. I’ve learned a lot of great things from both you and mom, dad. Particularly, I’ve learned by your example how marriage is supposed to be, how important family is, and that laughter is one of the best things about life. 🧡

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Steve Root wrote:</div>

S.R.

Aww shucks. I’ve learned a lot of great things from both you and mom, dad. Particularly, I’ve learned by your example how marriage is supposed to be, how important family is, and that laughter is one of the best things about life. 🧡

Sharon is it the funny way he fishes (fly) that makes you laugh? wink jester

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

Not my wife, yet… But aprt from being gorgeous, she can back the boat in, bait her own hook, hell, she even volunteers to gut my deer! I get told by others everyday how lucky I am!

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Not my wife, yet… But aprt from being gorgeous, she can back the boat in, bait her own hook, hell, she even volunteers to gut my deer! I get told by others everyday how lucky I am!

That is most definitely wife material. If doing those things together make you laugh and love, put a ring on it!

Yellow Fever
    Kingston Ontario

Your right…my wife just aint pretty…

Iowaboy1

my wife is very pretty,she is great at many things,baits her own hook,takes off fish she catches,etc.still working with her on being able to back a boat in or tow it for that matter.
    I will say one thing though,being married to a blonde for seventeen years has proven one thing,,,,,
    there is only one blonde joke in the world,all of the rest are true!!
    God forgive me and I hope she doesnt read this lol

roger

Take very good care of that pot of gold!!! They are very rare breed of women! A true treasure! There is nothing better than a wife like that.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

You’re probably too young to know who Lorena Bobbit is,,,,,,

HRG

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>rjthehunter wrote:</div>

You’re probably too young to know who Lorena Bobbit is,,,,,,

HRG

doah That’s going to leave a mark. rotflol

Keith

I’ve got it good girl because I got myself a good girl!!!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Mine is not backing any trailers but she can driver any vehicle forward better than many. She can tear up a sled or quad.

MNBOWHUNTIN

I’ll play. I got very lucky as well. She loves the outdoors and can keep up with me with just about everything. Bowhunts on her own, guts her own deer, breasts out birds, and has been a huge help on every renovation project on our house. Not to mention a very loving mother to our 2 young boys.
    Here she is on the first canoe trip I brought her on into the Quetico.

Attachments:
    1. 38276_139730129389356_8099417_n1.jpg

Sharon
    SE Metro

This is a great post, you guys. Be sure to tell your wives/significant others what you love about them. Seriously! Tell them!

Though my sweet Billy was indeed a talker – he didn’t talk much about emotions or feelings. His ramblings were often technical and explaining things away like an encyclopedia. I know he loved me very much and I think we both hit the jackpot, marrying our best friend and hanging out everyday. That doesn’t happen often enough.

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

My wife wont bait a hook or remove fish or gut a deer. The one time she tried to back up a trailer she jack-knifed it, and then KEPT GOING after the clunk until it was up on one wheel.

But she is very pretty, and she camps and pees in a bucket, went down the grand canyon with me, and works hard for our household.

I’ll happily cut my losses on the fishing.

Sharon
    SE Metro

The one time she tried to back up a trailer she jack-knifed it, and then KEPT GOING after the clunk until it was up on one wheel.

Oops! I admit I have limited experience backing up trailers. Like with many things, the more you do it the better you get though.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.