Wicked Pissah! – Paul "The Fraud" Herbert

• bigpike

So to sum it up he is as big a schmuck off the camera as he is on it.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a boat fishing with Paul. One of us would be swimming.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The 1st post from Paul’s PR rep is not going well. coffee

rotflol

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

I havent watched in quite a while.
    Which one is Paul ?

Nevermind, i figured it out

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

I was personally rooting for Brad last season but the Fish Hawk sucked pretty bad.

Paul is a blowhard.

Dave is an egomaniac.

I’ve seen more of TJ’s butt crack than my wife’s this year. And dude needs a white shirt, that dandruff is insane.

Tyler is kind of a weasel but has gotten a lot better and you can’t argue results. Nick Duffy Fudge? I would hire him on my crew based on name alone.

I love Marciano but the Hard Merch makes me look like a proactive, responsible boat owner. Which I am not.

New season of Outer Banks is underway! Tyler has a new boat.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

…that dandruff is insane.

Is that what that friggin spot on his forehead is?

True to my word I didn’t watch this season, although I was bored one night and watched the final episode. Amazing how the last couple of seasons have been won by mere pounds or price they got on the fish! All the stupid storylines get old. Actually I may have watched the first few. Oh I am sure Dave wouldn’t let his crew go out and catch 5 more tuna because of his pride. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I can’t help but wonder how they can decide a season “winner” based off of value of fish, vs # of fish, or lbs. They sell to like, 3 or more buyers. If you brought the same fish to all 3 buyers, do you think they would give the same $$$? All it would’ve taken last year was for Tyler to get 1 more dollar a lbs on a decent fish, or Dave 1$ less. Assuming it’s fairly true on the business side of course……

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Yeah, they can pretty much have them say any price on camera from the show and another off camera.

I want one time to hear them say there is a lot of burn in the core. They always just say the core looks nice. I also wonder if you get a bad core if you don’t cool the fish properly after the catch, since tuna are warm blooded.

CaptainMusky

I would like to see Marciano in Dave’s boat, Dave’s deckhand and that Tall, long blonde haired guy. I think that could be a dream team.

Evan Pheneger
    Hastings, MN

I think the biggest asset Dave has is Sandro…always loved that guy. Either the producers just love him and paint a good pic of him or he is actually a great dude. I would hope both and not just the first but who knows.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I like the Polack Jarrett Pryzbyszewski on The Hot Tuna. If I got to fish on one of the boats I’d pick Hard Merch first and Hot Tuna second.

CaptainMusky

I like the Polack Jarrett Pryzbyszewski on The Hot Tuna. If I got to fish on one of the boats I’d pick Hard Merch first and Hot Tuna second.

Yeah, that’s the guy I was talking about. He is pretty damn good I think. With him, Sandro and Marciano I think that would be a helluva boat.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Jarrett hand-lined a bluefin on Sunday’s episode. He is a baaad dude!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.