Who’s running Minnesota???

• mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Is it a free for all in Minnesota now that the Commander in Charge is stumping all over the US????

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Is it a free for all in Minnesota now that the Commander in Charge is stumping all over the US????

chain of command
    Lt Gov
    speaker of the house!!!
    and the flannel fuhur still has the last word!!!

Mike

Good to see this is still a sad repug echo chamber

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

There have been some good posts lately and I’ve enjoyed the discussions on IDO recently. We get plenty of politics everywhere else so hopefully IDO will follow this policy:

“Posts of political or religious nature will be deleted.”

Krh129

It looks like he lives in Wisc. Not sure why he/she would care about who is running Minnesota other than to troll and start a food fight.

CaptainMusky

I’d be more interested in who is actually running this country than our state TBH

glenn57
    cold spring mn

doah the guy asked a simple question.i gave him a simple answer…….

Umy
    South Metro

Yes you did Glenn.
    The same could be asked of our country, cept the VP is also stumping for a job.

dirtywater

It’s me. I am in charge. Be afraid. I’m coming for your internal combustion engines and your zyn and your pull tabs and your lead sinkers and after that I’m stocking bass in every lake in minnesota but you won’t even care because all the good lakes will be reserved for the new electric wake boats that the tribes will build from shiny new factories located on public lands that I will transfer to them in exchange for exclusive statewide cannabis distribution rights which I will exploit to keep your children so high they won’t know which litter box to use at their local public school.

Umy
    South Metro

AWESOME – rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

B-man

It’s me. I am in charge. Be afraid. I’m coming for your internal combustion engines and your zyn and your pull tabs and your lead sinkers and after that I’m stocking bass in every lake in minnesota but you won’t even care because all the good lakes will be reserved for the new electric wake boats that the tribes will build from shiny new factories located on public lands that I will transfer to them in exchange for exclusive statewide cannabis distribution rights which I will exploit to keep your children so high they won’t know which litter box to use at their local public school.

Bout sums it up, but I’m concerned you’re overlooking menstruation supplies in boys bathrooms.

That’s not very inclusive of you and I’m offended.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.