Which 2 man flip over to get without spending an arm and a leg!

• MIKE METCALF
    Beulah, ND

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Outdraft wrote:</div>
    You’ll never here about an Eskimo on this site but I’m going 10 yrs with mine with no problems but I did put on the hyfax runners, not fancy but does the job for me, and it’s been used and abused, but its your $

Just out of fairness, all the brands are pretty well represented here.

I have an Otter Lodge, Eskimo 949I hub and an Eskimo auger. I think Eskimo makes very nice products at very fair prices.

I would have to agree. I have had 2 Eskimo houses and an Eskimo Mako 8″ auger that I love.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Really I have and older pro fish 3 and have only had to put a couple of patches on it, and believe me it gets used hard every season

They must have had numerous bad runs of canvas because Eskimo replaced them all at no charge, so at least the customer service is good.

In Eskimos defense I don’t think you can expect the same quality as an Otter when you pay less for the product. I consider Eskimo as a light duty house, great for pulling a long distance.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

I wouldn’t know, mine is the old green style, I bought it new and it was a demo so I got a great deal on it at the time

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.