Where to Get This Pheasant Mounted??

• dirk-w.
    Minnesota

My buddy, who wishes to remain anonymous, wants to get this beauty mounted. Any recommendations? Never seen one quite like it for sure…..this bird must have been hatched the end of September jester

Attachments:
    1. mount.jpg

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Yikes. rotflol

I shot one last year about that small. These were its longest tail feathers–thankfully, it cackled when it flushed or I wouldn’t have shot it.

Attachments:
    1. 20191108_190359.jpg

gimp

I had on a couple years age that some of the other said it was a hen, I shot it and then yelled “ROOSTER”, they said I shot a hen until I found it held it up and shower them.

to tell the truth all I saw was the Red cheek.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

My buddy, who wishes to remain anonymous, wants to get this beauty mounted. Any recommendations? Never seen one quite like it for sure…..this bird must have been hatched the end of September jester

That’s a pretty sick looking bird. I’m glad you put it out of its misery. Not good for the gene pool either. doah

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

jester mmmmmm tender!

jime

Make good sandwich !

dirk-w.
    Minnesota

My buddy and I are going on one last hunt this a.m. I’ll use all these on him mercilessly on the trip….. devil

Netguy
    Minnetonka

I shot one the morning the Twins won the ’87 World Series. It fit completely in the pocket of a baseball jacket with nothing sticking out. I thought it was a hun until I could see colors.

Iowaboy1

Geeze Louise !! did you have to peel the eggshell off of it??

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

My buddy, who wishes to remain anonymous

Dirk, the question is are you still “buddies” with this anonymous person who shot an overgrown robin? hah

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.