Where did those real hot sizable panfish go

• bassh8er

Bro,

I live in Omaha, NE, a city bigger than Minneapolis with 1/100th of the lakes to fish in this state.

Really not sure what your point is or what you’re complaining about. There are people fishing public lakes?

Fishing pressure is real everywhere and if you’re really fishing 6 days a week, you should be able to figure out an alternative lake or technique.

We have very few lakes to fish in this state compared to MN, but the further you drive from the more populous cities, the better the fishing I’ve found. Guessing it’s the same up there.

Tom schmitt

I think Suzuki is right about fishing pressure. We all look for info on a hot bite but with social media it spreads too fast. I watched a lake that saw little to no pressure for years, due to consistent freeze out, have over 100 houses on it all winter because word got out about no die off for a 4 year stretch. Now it’s back to normal with the big perch and walleye all but gone. Hopefully the perch will bounce back before another freeze out.

Tom schmitt

I think Suzuki is right about fishing pressure. We all look for info on a hot bite but with social media it spreads too fast. I watched a lake that saw little to no pressure for years, due to consistent freeze out, have over 100 houses on it all winter because word got out about no die off for a 4 year stretch. Now it’s back to normal with the big perch and walleye all but gone. Hopefully the <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>perch will bounce back before another freeze out.

Don’t get me wrong,I was out there too but I didn’t tell anybody about whatI was catching.

catmando
    wis

Canola oil ,pretty much sums it up.

bigpike

Bro,

I live in Omaha, NE, a city bigger than Minneapolis with 1/100th of the lakes to fish in this state.

Really not sure what your point is or what you’re complaining about. There are people fishing public lakes?

Fishing pressure is real everywhere and if you’re really fishing 6 days a week, you should be able to figure out an alternative lake or technique.

We have very few lakes to fish in this state compared to MN, but the further you drive from the more populous cities, the better the fishing I’ve found. Guessing it’s the same up there.

What he said.
    Pretty much sums it up.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.