Where can I get this flicker shad?

• Micah Van Maanen

Does anyone know where I can get this lure? I need to find a replacement for it, my son caught his PB northern on it last week and I want to replenish my friend’s tackle box.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_6778.jpg

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

We would need to get a side profile picture to see if it is a custom color. Some stores have their own colors and you can only get them at that store. Most stores that carry tackle should have flicker shads (if they have them in stock).

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

I posted this same thing about a year ago for the same flicker shad. They don’t make it anymore but they have a couple that are close.

Mike West

Don’t look at FF
    Be a waste of your time

Ripjiggen

25 bucks for a flicker shad that is ridiculous.

bigpike

Yup. Just get him one or two close enuff and call it good. I’m sure he’ll be thankful

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

That color is like the old first Clown color was a killer for Eyes on Pepin but they quit making it.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Don’t look at FF
    Be a waste of your time

there actually was a huge pile of flicker shads and minnows at Roch FF. Every sporting goods retailer is having problems with inventory. I spoke with a Cabelas rep last week and they have no idea when inventory returns.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

My luck I’d pay 25 and loose it first cast to a snag or bad wind knot doah

Micah Van Maanen

Thanks guys for the info. That website that lists all the colors is really nice. I think you’re right, it was probably the discontinued Fire Perch. Here’s a photo of it from the side.

I’ll keep an eye on Ebay to see if that one shows up on there at some point. If any of you have one of these in your tackle box, let me know. I would be happy to buy it.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_6794.jpg

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.