When did Santa come for you?

• Dan
    Southeast MN

Already a lot of good Christmas topics on here, that hopefully means everyone is making time to enjoy with their loved ones.

Many people have always woke up Christmas morning to discover Santa dropped off his gifts overnight. Others have different experiences.

Santa always came Christmas Eve for us while we were at church. We’d get done milking cows and then hop in to get ready to go. BUT…. one of my parents always had to run inside because they forgot something (“Shoot, do you have money for the collection plate? I’d better run inside. “)

We were as good of a catholic family as anyway, and Christmas eve mass was always a time to catch up with others who were back in the area for the holidays, but man did we wanna get home to see what Santa had brought us.

WishIwasWiser

Our tradition: Réveillon is an old French tradition that we still practice. To me, it means “midnight meal” because it happens between midnight mass and opening of gifts. We will share venison, salmon, cheeses, bread and chocolate, to name a few. Merry Christmas!,

WishIwasWiser

Forgot to mention, Santa arrived while we were at mass. Sneaky one that he is!

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Christmas morning was my family tradition as a young child. One year the stork made a visit on Christmas, bringing my youngest sister. I wanted a puppy. frown

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Late at night when we were sleeping he would sneak in and drop off 1 gift for me and 1 for my sister. And that’s the same practice I do for my kids. Each kid receives 1 present from santa. We are not a religious family so we don’t do any church or midnight mass.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.