When can you apply for the lottery?

• B-man

I see a deadline due in September, but when do tags go on sale and when does the lottery open?

Gitchi Gummi

its open now. buy your license online (or at any in person place) and you apply for the lottery at the same time. if doing it in person, make sure to tell them you want to apply for the lottery and what zone.

waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

Also, just a note I forgot about in the regs, if you apply for any of the limited entry hunts I don’t believe you’re also allowed to apply for doe lottery permits.

B-man

its open now. buy your license online (or at any in person place) and you apply for the lottery at the same time. if doing it in person, make sure to tell them you want to apply for the lottery and what zone.

I didn’t see any deer licenses or applications available online, that’s why I asked it they’re even available to buy/apply yet.

Are they available only in person?

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20240812-112908.png

dhpricco
    Twin Cities, MN

Just purchased mine this morning via a computer. Not sure if it shows up different via phone vs computer web browser.

Gitchi Gummi

I didn’t see any deer licenses or applications available online, that’s why I asked it they’re even available to buy/apply yet.

Are they available only in person?

Thats really weird. I bought mine online last week with no issues. Are you on a phone browser? If so, try a computer browser.

Other thought is… did you log into the online license sale website with your drivers license number? Or use one of the other ways? I’ve heard that if you don’t log in with your drivers license, for some reason you aren’t able to purchase some of the license options

This screenshot is what I’m seeing. Deer rifle doesn’t show up because I already bought it but you can see the other deer hunting options.

Attachments:
    1. 2024-08-13_7-33-22.png

glenn57
    cold spring mn

picked my license and anterless lottery friday………they even had the hunting regs in!!!!! peace

Gitchi Gummi

got my license in the mail the other day from buying it online. Our food plots are coming in real nice after the late start due to one of the wettest springs/early summers I can remember. Starting to get really excited for fall hunting season!

B-Man – you ever get it figured out and get signed up for the lottery?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The kid and I are all set up with our license and entered for a lottery hunt near home.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.