What’s it worth?? (Boat)

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I should say that if you list for what its worth, expect a guy by the name xxxxx to come along and poop all over your listing.

Off topic. Please report things like this to your nearest friendly Mod. No reason for it.

Back to topic at hand. waytogo

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Have to agree with Randy for that $60,000 you can get a 2019 ranger all decked out. Check the listings here for a feel of pricing. Granted there are some listed for a ridiculous price but the ones being sold are in the ball park.

https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified/searchresults

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

I’d list it at 65k to start. I’d like to see where these guys are finding loaded rangers for 60k. A loaded 2019 ranger that’s 20 feet with a 250 on it will be 65-75k if I had to guess.

milemark_714

I say start at 62,999.There are a lot of “I have to have it now”Veruca Salt buyers out there,plus it is the time of year and rig is ready to go with no waiting.

walinutz
    Cologne, MN

60k all day

robby
    Quad Cities

Sounds like a great rig! The owner certainly set it up nicely.

Ripjiggen

Just sayin.

Attachments:
    1. D028F0C3-822A-4E0C-A034-A064AA385FEB.png

Keep Paddling
    Inactive

Adam Steffes wrote:
    I should say that if you list for what its worth, expect a guy by the name Keep Paddling to come along and poop all over your listing.

Bearcat wrote:
    He sure did. I’m glad you won that battle

Did he win? He paid storage and took a couple grand hit on his asking price and paid insurance.

A boat at FAIR asking price will sell immediately an over priced boat will sit on websites for over 6 months.

B Man knows what he’s doing unlike others I’ve seen.

B-man

Just sayin.

Ripjiggen I will agree that the price seems really nice on that boat, even for November, but it had a toasted powerhead, toasted lower unit, and toasted trailer that all needed to be replaced. Makes a guys wonder what kind of hell/lack of maintenance it went through to get to that point…That boat screams “RUN” to me, but the price was nice enough for someone to buy it.

My buddy and his boat were the complete opposite. He was the kind of guy who took apart all of his fishing reels every year to grease/lube them, even ones that hadn’t been used since the last time he serviced them the year before lol

Ripjiggen

Just throwing out closer aged comps that have sold B-Man

Here is a 2016 more hours.

Attachments:
    1. 4EFAD7FA-B1C6-4BD1-B9FD-74D381CEE6F2.png

B-man

Just throwing out closer aged comps that have sold B-Man

Here is a 2016 more hours.

waytogo

That’s a sharp boat with some nice electronics without a ton of hours

I truly appreciate all of the advice from everyone here, and please realize I have no skin in the game, I’m just helping out my buddy’s widow. I didn’t want her to set her goals too high, nor be taken advantage of either.

Her selling the boat is a big move forward in the grieving process, and I’m glad to see that she’s ready.

His boat was a literal garage queen, a hundred hour boat loaded with thousands and thousands of dollars in accessories. It was used enough not to worry about stale gas, yet looks and feels almost new.

If/when I list it for sale here, it will be for whatever she would like to ask. I’ve explained to her that she could list it for whatever she wants, but if the phone isn’t ringing she needs to lower the asking price. It’s as simple as that toast

Ripjiggen

Unsold. Guessing the first one has some hours. Second no kicker but stupid low hours.

Attachments:
    1. 6FE22E94-3FBB-490C-95EF-A74977019B7A.jpeg

2. ED98B60D-D368-42CD-AC21-9CFC69E03FC4.jpeg

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.