What would you pay

• glenn57
    cold spring mn

Looks like I’m gonna need more bar stools rotflol

the soon to be X don’t get them???👍

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Looks like I’m gonna need more bar stools rotflol

As long as one says ron on it. I’ll sit there all day and coach. I’ll even drink the ronas

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

EP i have a B&C Jackalope that would look good next to the moose.I would let it go at a helluva good price.

Iowaboy1

I could come up with a woozle and a hefalump or two but I bet a timberpig is out of the question!!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

All I can say is, It Better Come With A Box Fan and fit in my smart car!! chased

Iowaboy1

All I can say is, It Better Come With A Box Fan and fit in my smart car!! chased

Do you want a blue box fan with stickers on it??
    Is your smart car robin egg blue too??
    Is it okay if the fan turns the wrong way,,,, LOL LOL LOL LOL

big_g
    Isle, MN

Buddy just went through a divorce and had to have all his mounts appraised. Values were about 20-30% of cost to have mounted. 2 exceptions were ranch raised elk that were 400”+ they were about 600 each.

Knew a guy going through a divorce and had many mounts… deer, elk, rams, many safari mounts, his ex and her lawyer put prices on them… he said he agreed with their valuation and she could have them for that. They renegotiated lessor amounts. 🤣

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Randy Wieland wrote:</div>
    Buddy just went through a divorce and had to have all his mounts appraised. Values were about 20-30% of cost to have mounted. 2 exceptions were ranch raised elk that were 400”+ they were about 600 each.

Knew a guy going through a divorce and had many mounts… deer, elk, rams, many safari mounts, his ex and her lawyer put prices on them… he said he agreed with their valuation and she could have them for that. They renegotiated lessor amounts. 🤣

Lol!
    I just went through that negotiating my personal property. Once she set the price really high I said OK write me out a check. She went back and re-priced It came down 75%

steelslinger71

What gimruis you don’t like to look at endless corn and bean fields with a bunch of wind turbines thrown in for diversity?

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Don Meier wrote:</div>
    Package price for a 10 day moose hunt in Alaska $30,000.00 for 1 hunter hunter Chet and Halie Benson Outfitters

There are many cheaper options. But if you shot your own then the story, well then you’d have a story.

Right now a person would be hard pressed to find a Yukon /Alaskan hunt for under 10 thousand . Had friends do a float hunt down the Yukon and they all tagged out on the final day of a drop hunt . They were incredibly lucky on the final day before they were scheduled to be picked up . Not sure what they paid ,under 5 grand and that was almost 15 years ago . For a self guided hunt .

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

The goods are packed, off to Outing.
    GPS say 12:58.
    I better pick me up a case of rockstar

Attachments:
    1. 75FCF8E2-0B68-4D00-8171-950CA0B73C0F-scaled.jpeg

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

What gimruis you don’t like to look at endless corn and bean fields with a bunch of wind turbines thrown in for diversity?

LOL that’s exactly what it is

glenn57
    cold spring mn

The goods are packed, off to Outing.
    GPS say 12:58.
    I better pick me up a case of rockstar

safe travels bud!!!!!!!!

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Well do you have it hung yet?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Dang!
    Long a$$ day. Got to Outing at 1:27 am. Had a little bourbon went to sleep and drove home.
    Soon to be X was having a party at “my” cabin so it was a bit uncomfortable. I won’t be up for a couple weeks to get it on the wall.
    I will say the Mount is spectacular! The guy who got it is a world class hunter who is downsizing. His current home is a thing of beauty in the Black Hills.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

dang EPG you let her in?? doah youmust have alot of patience. when i was going through my divorce, i wouldnt let her in the house unless her mother was with. and that was to see the kids. i didnt want to be accused of stuff!!!!!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I don’t see any lipstick or eyelashes.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

dang EPG you let her in?? doah youmust have alot of patience. when i was going through my divorce, i wouldnt let her in the house unless her mother was with. and that was to see the kids. i didnt want to be accused of stuff!!!!!

Life is one hell of a crazy journey!
    Need a campfire and a few jugs of brown liquor to discuss that one.

404 ERROR
    MN

Just do what my dad did and find a buddy who’s wife didn’t like the mount. He practically gave it away. Looks good in his staircase of his log cabin. jester

Iowaboy1

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>glenn57 wrote:</div>

Life is one hell of a crazy journey!
    Need a campfire and a few jugs of brown liquor to discuss that one.

I kind of figured I should of sent one of those little firecrackers home with you.

Iowaboy1

EPG, uhm, can I bring my 300 REM up and blast a couple of holes through the rack??
    I am putting a sasquatch story together for Glen57 and I want to have pics of a moose that got in the way of my shot at it.
    And yes, we will take it outside for the shots, I dont want to blast a hole through the staircase, fridge, Mr. Beads old boat and such ya know.
    I promise I wont sink the toon either!!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

EPG, uhm, can I bring my 300 REM up and blast a couple of holes through the rack??
    I am putting a sasquatch story together for Glen57 and I want to have pics of a moose that got in the way of my shot at it.
    And yes, we will take it outside for the shots, I dont want to blast a hole through the staircase, fridge, Mr. Beads old boat and such ya know.
    I promise I wont sink the toon either!!

rotflol I’d wanna see that!!😂

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

LMAO
    Yes, anything goes now that the funsucker is soon to be outta here.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

LMAO

Sweet, I hear a guys weekend “Sharon your invited”, in the near future. How many boats can your dock hold again?

Sharon
    SE Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Eelpoutguy wrote:</div>
    LMAO

Sweet, I hear a guys weekend “Sharon your invited”, in the near future. How many boats can your dock hold again?

peace peace

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Keep June 17th open Ya’ll.

I’ll need to figure out the Dock situation. I can use the Channel Bar to dock my stuff.
    BTW – Channel Bar now has Broasted Chicken. LOL and I get free chicken for life. Just sayin wink

Billy J

BTW – Channel Bar now has Broasted Chicken. LOL and I get free chicken for life. Just sayin

Is the chicken that bad that they give it a way?

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Naw the chicken is probably pretty good, EPG is kinda legendary up there that’s all. lol

Greg Krull
    South Metro / Pool 4

You guys can always be counted on for a good laugh. This thread just cost my company 15 minutes (not including a 7 minute cartoon which I thoroughly enjoyed).

Sweet Cabin EPG, enjoy the new decor!

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Keep June 17th open Ya’ll.

Dam that is Father’s Day weekend. I don’t think my family loves me enough to let me play with you guys that weekend. Wouldn’t you want to have your “I am finally free, she is gone” party sooner?

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.