What would you pay

• Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

This is on Ebay and I want need it for a wall at the cabin.
    What would your offer be???

Attachments:
    1. moose.jpg

Keep Paddling
    Inactive

$3500

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Many times these mounts go for next to nothing.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Buddy just went through a divorce and had to have all his mounts appraised. Values were about 20-30% of cost to have mounted. 2 exceptions were ranch raised elk that were 400”+ they were about 600 each.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

That was my thought also. Offer him a case of Corona’s EPG.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>3rdtryguy wrote:</div>

That was my thought also. Offer him a case of Corona’s EPG.

naw a case of grain belt you be to much!!!! devil

does he have a price listed???? i would guess its all in the eyes of the guy that wants to purchase it what its worth?????

you could however put up a picture of yoursouthern belle??? woot coffee

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

If I didn’t shoot it I wouldn’t buy it. I’d hate to explain the story that I bought it on ebay. Being every one will ask about it.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’d say a couple hundred bucks. However some people will pay crazy amounts of money for strange things. Impulsivity has never been higher in the history of mankind.

I can’t see there being a huge market to sell fairly typical mounts as the value is sentimental. Outside of a sporting goods store, bar, rod and gun club, or something along those lines having interest….I wouldn’t think you’d be bidding against a lot.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

It appears he will take best offer off 3500 so offer him 25 bucks and pay for shipping. Unless you want free local pickup.
    Tell me when you bid and I’ll bid it up for the guy. rotflol rotflol

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I’m in at 2K. Stand by. waytogo

The Belle will love it and after a 1/2 jug a brown liquor I’ll have a great story on how it bull rushed me, knocked the gun out of my hand so I jumped on its back and wrestled him to the ground or something like that. wink

deertracker

I see its in Rapid City. I’ll go pick it up for $500 plus expenses. coffee
    DT

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Need to scroll down the search page a bit. That one at 10K buy it now LMAO

These people are out of their minds for asking price. I didn’t look at closed listings, can only imagine how stupid people can get

BigWerm
    SW Metro

If I didn’t shoot it I wouldn’t buy it.

x2 but if I was interested it wouldn’t be more than a couple hundred, at $2k you are getting close to the cost of going on your own moose hunt. Which would be a way cooler option imo!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m in at 2K. Stand by. waytogo

The Belle will love it and after a 1/2 jug a brown liquor I’ll have a great story on how it bull rushed me, knocked the gun out of my hand so I jumped on its back and wrestled him to the ground or something like that. wink

Show her the video of when Steve rinnela was charged by the moose, tell her that was you before the Corona chased

Ripjiggen

I have a full body mount I’ll let go for a G. Must pick up.

Attachments:
    1. 428F4DB4-5080-40D4-A21B-28E61AB9AACF.png

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

You guys crack me up!

The soon to be “X” (28 days and counting) is raiding the cabin and I need to fill a wall.
    I’d like to go harvest a moose but I need some instant gratification to fill the void.

Attachments:
    1. M-T-Wall-scaled.jpg

KP
    Hudson, WI

Thats a nice looking cabin! I like the stools you have!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Those stools are bad to the bone.
    I have a big wall saw blade you can have. I had one built in to a clock that’s sweet as well as a buddy paints them to with out door themes.
    They come in 32 inch all the way to 77 inch diameter

Deuces

Those hickory floors?

Sweet place. Open treads I’m assuming.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

I’ll wear a set of horns and stick my head through wall when you have people over for room, board and food. And some fishing. I don’t drink so you’re getting off cheap.

Ill be a conversation piece that can actually conversate.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I’ll wear a set of horns and stick my head through wall when you have people over for room, board and food. And some fishing. I don’t drink so you’re getting off cheap.

Ill be a conversation piece that can actually conversate.

Not a bad idea, maybe we can team up and if a couple others are willing we can pull off a sweet Chucky Cheese style band. However EPG I drink so your good bourbon stash will take a hit.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

but I need some instant gratification

I’ve been around this site for more years than I care to admit, and have read the vast majority of things this crowd picks up on and posts about. And you guys let this go by??????????????????

I’m sure you can pick something up cheap in an alley or parking lot somewhere for a heck of a lot less than that moose head rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

boone
    Woodbury, MN

Everybody has deer, elk, and even a few moose. But a giraffe is what you really need!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_7642-scaled.jpg

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

LMFAO!!!!!

Update –
    2K got rejected.
    2.5K is under review.

Stand by………..

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

You have to much money. I’ll sell you a set of matching 8 pointers for 3k. Then you get 2

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Offer them 2k and a pair choppers?? Lol

buschman
    Pool 2

EPG, where is the sasquatch!!!

I have a better idea..

European Alaskan Moose Mount

I was going to carve a euro mount of a moose but weight was too much for where I wanted to mount it. I ended up buying this and looks pretty good to be honest. This would leave some extra cash to get Chad to carve you a squatch?? I can take a photo of the one I have at home. Best of both worlds. Looks good and was easy to get shipped and install.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.