What Is Your Stupid Human Trick??

• glenn57
    cold spring mn

I can make beer disappear…………………………………………. whistling shock

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

Thanks B-Man.. It is still one of my favorites and will never sell it. I have a collection of replicas now.
    This is one below here is one of my best and think I have posted it on here before. I don’t want to take over your post but is a fishing site so figured I will toss one more photo up. Keep them coming guys..

Wow that one is AWESOME!

Sharon
    SE Metro

Thanks B-Man.. It is still one of my favorites and will never sell it. I have a collection of replicas now.
    This is one below here is one of my best and think I have posted it on here before. I don’t want to take over your post but is a fishing site so figured I will toss one more photo up. Keep them coming guys..

WOW! That is gorgeous! The wood looks so smooth I want to touch it! (Get yer minds outta the gutters!.. I don’t know how else to phrase that. roll )

glenn57
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buschman wrote:</div>

WOW! That is gorgeous! The wood looks so smooth I want to touch it! (Get yer minds outta the gutters!.. I don’t know how else to phrase that. roll )

rotflol rotflol rotflol

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Buschman that is fantastic!! applause You could have a profitable side gig for sure. People would pay $$$ for those. waytogo

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

you did that with a chainsaw!! WOW that’s crazy good…….and post as many as you want. start a new thread. I could look at talent like that all day long!!!!!!

X2 Buschman. Start a new thread and if you have time maybe tell us how you do your process. I would like to try that one day. Great work

The only trick I have is I can look at my wife and urine her off without saying anything. My skills have gotten better during the quarantine.

B-man

Touche’ Sharon mrgreen

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200430_182201.jpg

B-man

Another stupid human trick

I can tie a bowline knot to a cleat or post….

One handed…..

In 10 seconds or less….

Stand back ordinary humans

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Sharon
    SE Metro

Touche’ Sharon mrgreen

Awesome, B-Man! That’s a great headstand! waytogo

buschman
    Pool 2

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buschman wrote:</div>

Sharon, I had the best reply for this one but know your Father. Haha !!! B-man shows more skin anyways 😳

404 ERROR
    MN

I once did yo-yo tricks on stage in front of the entire middle school to OMC’s How Bizarre. I was forced to retire due to all the females attacking me while I was trying to walk the dog.

Attachments:
    1. 9F7CCC83-8DCD-4FF9-BBC8-97723F58704E.jpeg

Sharon
    SE Metro

I once did yo-yo tricks on stage in front of the entire middle school to OMC’s How Bizarre. I was forced to retire due to all the females attacking me while I was trying to walk the dog.

That. Is. Awesome! No video of this performance??

404 ERROR
    MN

No video of this performance??

Sorry, lost in a flood from a frozen pipe while on my “Desperados Yo-Yo World Tour” back in 2000.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Another hidden talent… I can balance coffee mugs on my knees as though they were sitting on a coffee table! I have short arms, and I like my coffee to be in reach more so than a nearby coffee table. So I’ve been using my knees for years instead. 😁☕

Attachments:
    1. 20200705_101346.jpg

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Tell us what’s actually in the coffee mug!

I’m gonna have to come up with a trick now….

jwellsy

rock skipping
    shooting bottle caps across the room by snapping my fingers
    calling in geese by mouth
    calling in owls by cupping my hands together
    calling in quail by cupping my hands together
    I like to play guitar, but don’t consider it a super power

A chainsaw carving thread would be cool. I’ve been watching several videos on it and have been trying to learn how to sharpen my chains. I’ve been close to starting a thread the past few days. I did just order a book on carving bears to help me get started.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Tell us what’s actually in the coffee mug!

This one had coffee, but not all of them do. mrgreen I saw a mug online that says “There’s a good chance this is whiskey” and I keep thinking I should buy it!

Sharon
    SE Metro

Generally speaking, I’m right handed. But I enjoy the challenge of using both hands to complete multiple tasks, even writing! This is on a white board mounted to the wall, and while my left hand does take a little longer to write with, I believe this qualifies as being able to write with BOTH hands. 😁

Attachments:
    1. Sharons-Handwriting.jpg

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Kind of hard to explain, but as things happen faster my brain processes it and it plays out in slow
    Motion. So driving my truck, it feels faster to drive 70 compared to 120mph or it feels slower to drive a boat at 80mpg that it is at 50 mph.

As much as I absolutely hate playing video games, it comes in handy. When I was looking to go into the Air Force, the guys that do the agility tests were very eager to have me recruited.

I also do not have a dominant eye

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Generally speaking, I’m right handed. But I enjoy the challenge of using both hands to complete multiple tasks, even writing! This is on a white board mounted to the wall, and while my left hand does take a little longer to write with, I believe this qualifies as being able to write with BOTH hands. 😁

your left hand is ten times my good right hand

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

What Bearcat said only 100x.

Reef W

Have you ever wandered in the woods and wondered if your foot was the first ever human foot to have touched that earth??

Usually right before I see an old beer can

Deuces

I can read minds, particularly of all the women in my life.

The trick hasnt been used yet, but its been made apparent that I can…

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I know my wife so well I can also read her mind and know exactly what she is going to say even minutes before she says it. Like the other day I knew she was going to say “if you are going to sh!t your pants go to the other room!” Long before the thought even entered her head.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I hate to one up all you folks standing on your head… but I have been known to stand on my head AND wiggle my ears.

Now I haven’t stood on my head for sometime. Doc told me I was off balance and would need to lose 30 or so pounds…but if I had a wall to steady me now a day, I could make it happen.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>B-man wrote:</div>
    Have you ever wandered in the woods and wondered if your foot was the first ever human foot to have touched that earth??

Usually right before I see an old beer can

Similar….we were fishing a fly in lake a few years ago and as we trolled through a channel a pine tree crashed down into the water about 100 feet behind us. I have always wondered what the chances were that we were there at that moment. Maybe a dozen people see that lake a year and a hundred year old tree finally let’s loose.

As far as stupid human tricks, I can move both nostrils and the same time. I can also dislocate my left shoulder.

My wife and daughter would also say I can pass gas on command but that’s only partially true.

LabDaddy1

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mr.Beads wrote:</div>

I know my wife so well I can also read her mind and know exactly what she is going to say even minutes before she says it. Like the other day I knew she was going to say “if you are going to sh!t your pants go to the other room!” Long before the thought even entered her head.

jester rotflol

Viewing 29 posts - 31 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.