What Is Your Stupid Human Trick??

• B-man

Everybody has at least one

I don’t have crap for talent, but somehow I was blessed with the natural ability to call turkeys with just my throat and tongue, no diaphragm call necessary.

It’s a lame talent, but fun when I find a willing victim jester

I found this guy all puffed up driving between two job sites today.

What is your stupid human trick?

Any chainsaw jugglers or gum spitters among us? Anybody Double Jointed?

How about the ability to vanish when it’s time to clear the table and do dishes? ) (that’s my other trick)

Sharon
    SE Metro

Hmmm this is a fun topic! I wish I had something to contribute, but unfortunately I don’t have any “talent show” material. I wish I had one cool thing, but instead I’ve got a few mediocre talents. I can do a headstand, I’m fairly ambidextrous, and I’m good at taking multiple choice tests – even in subjects I’ve not studied.

Craig Sery
    Bloomington, MN

Pretty cool Bman! Why didn’t u shoot?? He seemed pretty close lol

blank

That is impressive and cool!

B-man

I should’ve just jumped on him jester

They’re such a beautiful animal up close.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200428_123141.jpg

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Well I can’t do it all the time but usually I can’t catch fish. bawling

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I can do a headstand

Pics, or didn’t happen…… woot yay woot yay woot yay

Brad Dimond

B-man –

That is quite a blind you had set up. Crazy to see the other bird at the very end.

Not my ability but one of my Eau Claire buddies got tossed from Wrigley Field for doing a Lumpy – stood on his head on the bleacher and chugged a beer. The usher tossed him for being too drunk. He argued (and lost) that he couldn’t be too drunk if he could do a Lumpy.

sji

Not really a trick just weird.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200429_083034262.jpg

Sharon
    SE Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Sharon M wrote:</div>
    I can do a headstand

Pics, or didn’t happen…… woot yay woot yay woot yay

You know, I don’t seem to have a photo of me doing a headstand! Okay, I’ll see what I can do about that! mrgreen

Sharon
    SE Metro

My coworker had a good laugh when I started moving tables around, but luckily she agreed to take my photo! Maybe some day I’ll work my way up to a handstand, but headstands are fun to do in the meantime. 😁🤸‍♀️👐

Attachments:
    1. Sharon-Headstand.jpg

munchy
    NULL

My coworker had a good laugh when I started moving tables around, but luckily she agreed to take my photo! Maybe some day I’ll work my way up to a handstand, but headstands are fun to do in the meantime. 😁🤸‍♀️👐

LOL! Some may consider using all that red hair cheating.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Sharon….your zipper is down.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I have a knack at emptying beer bottles and cans into my belly.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I can roll my belly.

Sharon
    SE Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Tom Sawvell wrote:</div>
    Sharon….your zipper is down.

And is as it should be! LOL!

Oh my! shock LOL, well sure because I’M up-side-down! rotflol

Pailofperch

Way to go Sharon!!!!! toast
    bow bow bow bow bow bow bow

Pailofperch

I can roll my belly.

No pics necessary. I believe you! jester

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Yea, that’s my kid alright.

jester

SR

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Both of my thumbs are double jointed. Looks pretty silly when I join hands and make them dance.

B-man

Love it Sharon!!

Here’s some deep thinking for you guys…. Things I’ve honestly questioned in the past…

Have you ever wandered in the woods and wondered if your foot was the first ever human foot to have touched that earth??

Have you ever caught a fish or snagged bottom and wondered if you’re the first person to have a line in that exact same spot??

Has any human ever done a headstand, rolled their belly, and yelped for turkeys all at the same time?? jester

I can do all three (but the last time I did a headstand with the kids I think I had a stroke lol), and I’m sure there are plenty of people that can…..

But the big question is…..Has anyone ever done all three simultaneously???

Out of the billions of humans over the eons, I’ll wager it’s never been done mrgreen

I’m going to start a Go-Fund-Me page and donate the money to a youth fishing group…..When it hits $1,000 I’ll post a YouTube Video of the first ever human yelping for turkeys while rolling their belly and doing a headstand rotflol

The money will go to a great cause, even if I vomit and have a stroke doing it )

This concludes this week’s episode of:

‘Deep Thinking with B-man’

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Wow that’s some talent there.I think that beats me walking and chewing gum.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I can’t do a hand stand but my hen yelp is good enough to make the neighbors turkey gobble.

Also many can row their belly in a downward direction, so I trained myself to also roll my belly up.

You guys sure you don’t want a video of a belly roll simultaneously yelping and making a male gobble?

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

A long time ago I realized I had the ability to stop all Walleye feeding activity on a lake. Eventually I got so good I could shut down entire counties. Then I found I also was able to create Pheasant Free Zones around any area I stood in. There wouldn’t be a Rooster within 200 yards of me no matter where I walked. It’s incredible.

SR

buschman
    Pool 2

I have a good one… I always wanted a chainsaw carving but didn’t want to pay the money for one. Most of them that we looked at were not that good anyways. I criticize them all. It was one of those things were I was told “well if you can do it better” I also wanted a replica mount of a musky but didn’t want to pay for that either. We were up at my brothers cabin drinking beer and this subject came up. He told me to grab the saw and carve one then. So I did and have been carving ever since.. That was 3 years ago.

Here is the musky. Was my first full carve and ended up taking me a lot more time than just that day to finish but was the carving that lit the fire. Now I have been carving every log I can get my hands on.

Attachments:
    1. musky-finished.jpg

B-man

Dude that is incredible!

buschman
    Pool 2

Thanks B-Man.. It is still one of my favorites and will never sell it. I have a collection of replicas now.
    This is one below here is one of my best and think I have posted it on here before. I don’t want to take over your post but is a fishing site so figured I will toss one more photo up. Keep them coming guys..

Attachments:
    1. lake-trout-black-backround.jpg

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Thanks B-Man.. It is still one of my favorites and will never sell it. I have a collection of replicas now.
    This is one below here is one of my best and think I have posted it on here before. I don’t want to take over your post but is a fishing site so figured I will toss one more photo up. Keep them coming guys..

you did that with a chainsaw!! crazy WOW that’s crazy good…….and post as many as you want. start a new thread. I could look at talent like that all day long!!!!!!

great work!!!!!!!!!! waytogo waytogo waytogo peace

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.