What do you do with your fishing pictures?

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I like the wall Bearcat. I just transformed my utility room into a pool room and will have to steal you idea for some areas on the wall.

Feel free, its a non stop work in progress. I like making the canvases at Walmart or where ever over the framed pic. And they make Christmas gifts.
    We have many around the house but that area is the family area ( grand parents, siblings, nephews ,and the entire bunch )

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Hey, I know that kid!! waytogo

Yes you do dutch, and he is still thankful for all you did for him

Spoon Minnow

Andy Cox said it for me:
    “A photo journal such as your doing will be priceless.”

I’m into lure designs that consistently catch fish, so documenting catches is necessary for future reference and a bad memory. My Canon camera takes great photos which I download to my pc after every outing. Folders are kept indicating : lake fished, folders dated to that water in inside that, fish/lures that caught them. Sure beats written logs:

Photos stored: fish/lure, sonar shot for depth and temperature, lake shots for location fish were caught, scenic shots like sunsets, clouds coming in, windy conditions, etc.

One place to record images is the one I use that can be easily linked to any forum:

Imgur.com is where you set up your personal image storage block. Images can be made smaller and cropped. 60 images/page. I have 1560 images stored among 26 pages.

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

I blog them at my Fishing Log Blog on Blogger where I journal the days fishing. I also save at least some of them to my Google Drive by folder year and lake. Sometimes I post to Facebook.

deertracker

We print off a couple of the best from each year and add them to the wall of fame.
    DT

Attachments:
    1. 16076561304145140738.jpg

ozzyky
    On water

I print them out and add to a photo album. I’m about 5 yrs behind but it’s pretty cool seeing how the quality in pics has improved and how we have all aged over the last 20 yrs since I started it.

AnotherFisherman

Reviving this old thread just to say that the digital photo frame is one of the best purchases I’ve made in the last year. I could load all of the fish photos (even the ones of small fish) onto the frame through the wifi and it displays on the photo frame for a few seconds and randomly shuffles between everything. I constantly catch myself standing and looking through the photos as they pop up. EXACTLY what I was wanting.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Delete

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.