What brand dog food?

• eyeguy507
    SE MN

I am going to load up on the pumpkin and see if our pups like it. Our Aussie is a picky eater but our Doberman will eat anything she can fit in her mouth. Always Purina but mix in some gravy dinners to keep it less boring.

Our senior Doberman loves berries and lots of veggies like carrots and snap peas so I feel that is helping her digestion and all the antioxidants are a plus. On the dasuquin MSM for about 4 years and it absolutely has helped her mobility. She injured her hip running on an icy driveway about 7 years ago and I don’t think she would be able to have a normal life without it. Never thought she would be able to go up stairs again and at 11, she has no problem.

I always sneak our pups a good meat stick time to time but there are so many good veggies that help as well.

Brad Dimond

# Springers over the years, currently a Field Bred English Cocker Spaniel – all loved apples, carrots, green beans, snap peas and more. The AKC lists fruits and vegetables dos and don’ts at https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/nutrition/fruits-vegetables-dogs-can-and-cant-eat/#:~:text=Yes%2C%20dogs%20can%20eat%20apples.%20Apples%20are,They%20are%20low%20in%20protein%20and%20fat.

Should have named my Cocker “Hoover”. He’ll eat darn near anything in record time. We keep an eye on him so he doesn’t eat things that could hurt him.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.