New calls!

• rainman2
    metro area

What are your favorite duck and goose calls? I have a Foiles timber rattler and a SMH right now and want to get a couple more calls. Can anybody recommend a few? I was thinking a RNT for duck and a GK for geese! What do you think!

Rainman

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

I think the Foiles TR is a pretty sweet call for Da Ducks I blow the cheapo $9.99 sure shot, it does the trick!

But goose calls I have a buddy here in Red Wing that makes acrilic calls GiliGanz Goose Calls there pretty close to the Foiles Migrater but better because there made in MN

The only bad thing about that is he is kind of takeing a break makeing them and making a family instead. But they will be back on the market soon!

If I had to get a new call now I would go with the Foiles Migrator you dont sound like a goose you sound like a flock of geese. there awsume!!

my .02

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

I think the Foiles TR is a pretty sweet call for Da Ducks I blow the cheapo $9.99 sure shot, it does the trick!

But goose calls I have a buddy here in Red Wing that makes acrilic calls GiliGanz Goose Calls there pretty close to the Foiles Migrater but better because there made in MN

The only bad thing about that is he is kind of takeing a break makeing them and making a family instead. But they will be back on the market soon!

If I had to get a new call now I would go with the Foiles Migrator you dont sound like a goose you sound like a flock of geese. there awsume!!

my .02

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Echo Timber and Duck Commander Drake for the ducks. My buddy just got a R&T Timbre I want to try.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Echo Timber and Duck Commander Drake for the ducks. My buddy just got a R&T Timbre I want to try.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I only have the cheap calls. I use an Illusion duck call and a Buck Gardner single reed. I also carry Buck Gardner’s short slammer goose call. I would like to use the more expemnsive calls but I am way too cheap for that.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I only have the cheap calls. I use an Illusion duck call and a Buck Gardner single reed. I also carry Buck Gardner’s short slammer goose call. I would like to use the more expemnsive calls but I am way too cheap for that.

Gator Hunter

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

I blow a foiles SMH and a Big Guys Best Fat boy for geese. For ducks I have a Big Guys Best sweettalker and original, also I blow an RNT Original. All my calls are acrylic.

Keith

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

I blow a foiles SMH and a Big Guys Best Fat boy for geese. For ducks I have a Big Guys Best sweettalker and original, also I blow an RNT Original. All my calls are acrylic.

Keith

mudcatkid
    On water

i like Foiles SMM for mallards……..double reed. Accpet i went thru my reeds in a heartbeat cuz i blow so much .

Plus, i got a GiliGanz…………great call ….hahaha……………..but i also like my Ganser Freestyle

mudcatkid
    On water

i like Foiles SMM for mallards……..double reed. Accpet i went thru my reeds in a heartbeat cuz i blow so much .

Plus, i got a GiliGanz…………great call ….hahaha……………..but i also like my Ganser Freestyle

duckilr
    Mississippi River

SKS Calls, only ones on my lanyard. Remember there’s a right time to call and there is most difinetly a time when it’s best to put the call down. Never heard of ruining reeds, must be doing a lot of practicing huh? ha ha

duckilr
    Mississippi River

SKS Calls, only ones on my lanyard. Remember there’s a right time to call and there is most difinetly a time when it’s best to put the call down. Never heard of ruining reeds, must be doing a lot of practicing huh? ha ha

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

I use an Arkansas Mallard (old double reed) and I go through at least 1 set of reeds every season.

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

I use an Arkansas Mallard (old double reed) and I go through at least 1 set of reeds every season.

ducks4me
    N.E. Iowa

Just bought a Steve Elmore “Fowl Language” goose call. It has taken the place of all my other goose call on the lanyard.

I like Echo and River Mallard calls for ducks.

Ducks

ducks4me
    N.E. Iowa

Just bought a Steve Elmore “Fowl Language” goose call. It has taken the place of all my other goose call on the lanyard.

I like Echo and River Mallard calls for ducks.

Ducks

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.