Flatland brand full body goose decoys.

• blackduck
    SE Minnesota

Anyone out there have any of the Flatland brand full body goose decoys? How do they hold up?

mudcatkid
    On water

Never herd of em……..adn i am pretty up to date on goose hutning stuff ……i might have to check it out. I liek my Bigfoots btu now Avery has some kickazz fullbodies…….and they are coming FLOCKED from the factory at no cost! i got 1 doz on the way this week,,,,,,,,,i am gonna toss em around and wait till later to see hwo they hold up. i dont wanna buy a few doz then have em flake and break

mudcatkid
    On water

Never herd of em……..adn i am pretty up to date on goose hutning stuff ……i might have to check it out. I liek my Bigfoots btu now Avery has some kickazz fullbodies…….and they are coming FLOCKED from the factory at no cost! i got 1 doz on the way this week,,,,,,,,,i am gonna toss em around and wait till later to see hwo they hold up. i dont wanna buy a few doz then have em flake and break

adloos
    Winona, MN

Never heard of them either, though i am really impressed by the full bodied greenhead goose decoys. They are pretty sharp.

adloos
    Winona, MN

Never heard of them either, though i am really impressed by the full bodied greenhead goose decoys. They are pretty sharp.

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

We hunted over about 200 avery full bodies this year. I honestly think they look better than bigfoots. I will never buy another bigfoot again.

Keith

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

We hunted over about 200 avery full bodies this year. I honestly think they look better than bigfoots. I will never buy another bigfoot again.

Keith

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.