What kinda duck call do you use……..

• pitbull
    Too far from the river

I’m curious to se what ya’ll use

flick
    Alma WI

Rich n tone, Big Guys Best….spendy but you get what you pay for…
    Just my 2 cents

flick
    Alma WI

Rich n tone, Big Guys Best….spendy but you get what you pay for…
    Just my 2 cents

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Damn right flick..your on the right track!!!!!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Damn right flick..your on the right track!!!!!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Damn right flick..your on the right track(with your calls)!!!!!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Damn right flick..your on the right track(with your calls)!!!!!

wing_nutt3

Haydel , big boys best very nice loud call

wing_nutt3

Haydel , big boys best very nice loud call

nubbinbuck

What would you guys recommend in the 40.00 range? Also, I get conflicting answers to the following – Should beginners be using a double reed or single reed?

nubbinbuck

What would you guys recommend in the 40.00 range? Also, I get conflicting answers to the following – Should beginners be using a double reed or single reed?

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I use an Echo Timber in Cocobolo and a Duck Commander Mallard drake.

IMO, a double reed is easier to use as a beginner, but a single reed is a more versatile sounding call. I would get a single reed, and an instructional tape or CD. Truck time is a good time to practice. Just keep part of your mind on the driving!!

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

I use an Echo Timber in Cocobolo and a Duck Commander Mallard drake.

IMO, a double reed is easier to use as a beginner, but a single reed is a more versatile sounding call. I would get a single reed, and an instructional tape or CD. Truck time is a good time to practice. Just keep part of your mind on the driving!!

TBeirl514
    Covington Indiana

PRIMOS !!!! ORIGINAL WENCH $14.00 CALL.In my house and in my truck I sound like a world champion,but out in the blind I sound terrible.

TBeirl514
    Covington Indiana

PRIMOS !!!! ORIGINAL WENCH $14.00 CALL.In my house and in my truck I sound like a world champion,but out in the blind I sound terrible.

woolybugger1
    W Wisconsin

Lots of pork and beans for supper the night before. Wear only a thin layer of polypropelene between you and the 5 mil. neopreme of the waders, just a little practice with control and you have a wonderful duck call.

woolybugger1
    W Wisconsin

Lots of pork and beans for supper the night before. Wear only a thin layer of polypropelene between you and the 5 mil. neopreme of the waders, just a little practice with control and you have a wonderful duck call.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Wooly, I prefer chili with a sauer kraut kicker and wet wool for the vibration.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Wooly, I prefer chili with a sauer kraut kicker and wet wool for the vibration.

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

RNT original acrylic plus a RNT Kelly Powers goose call. The more you use them the better they git.

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

RNT original acrylic plus a RNT Kelly Powers goose call. The more you use them the better they git.

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

I blow a BGB short barrel and a BGB Sweettalker, for geese I use a foiles strait meat honker.(I think its probably one of the best sounding short reeds on the market.)
    All my calls are acrylic.

Keith

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

I blow a BGB short barrel and a BGB Sweettalker, for geese I use a foiles strait meat honker.(I think its probably one of the best sounding short reeds on the market.)
    All my calls are acrylic.

Keith

flipenrip
    Austin, Mn.

Iv`e blown a lot of calls in my day. The sweetest little call in my bag is the Illusion. It`s a stubby little bugger, but gives great sound and can be loud when needed. If I remember right I paid 25 bucks for it. The guy`s are right, you get what you pay for!

flipenrip
    Austin, Mn.

Iv`e blown a lot of calls in my day. The sweetest little call in my bag is the Illusion. It`s a stubby little bugger, but gives great sound and can be loud when needed. If I remember right I paid 25 bucks for it. The guy`s are right, you get what you pay for!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I bought an Illusion last year and it has become my favorite call. I also carry a Buck Gardner signature series. I’m too cheap to buy the expensive calls.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I bought an Illusion last year and it has become my favorite call. I also carry a Buck Gardner signature series. I’m too cheap to buy the expensive calls.

Gator Hunter

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.