mississippi ducks

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Hunter1723! Unfortunately it appears someone might have messed with your turkey and stuffing….Or maybe you just got a bit too much holiday cheer.

There won’t be any bashing of you for having an opinion on internet sites. However, attacking all the members of this site and the owner won’t be tolerated. The fact that sites like IDO are for sharing stories/knowledge with like minded individuals is apparently lost on you.

My recommendation is you get to the landing early so you can protect all YOUR spots on public water/ground.

codycroteau
    La Crosse, WI

Not sure whats going on? Havent seen many birds around lately? Got out Thur, Fri, and this morning. Shot 4 mallards and a goose each morning, but didnt see any big flocks flying down the main channel or any high flying birds. Hopefully theres another push of ducks soon.

boods1
    Lancaster, WI

Verrrrry slim numbers down around Pool 11. Fairly good numbers of geese though.

kris_brantner
    My river

kooty, i personally know hunter and he is having the same issues i am having. there is not that many areas to hunt on my pools and we have seen the hunters at least double this year vs last yr partly because of places like here. pictures are storys are what i like to see on here. not people naming towns or areas where they are hunting. those are for pms not for open forums where everyone can see.

codycroteau
    La Crosse, WI

Good way to end my year. Shot my limit saturday mornin and got a 3man limit sunday. Total for this year: 111 ducks, 4 geese!

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

Nice work and cool pic’s

X 2 very cool!!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Looks like a great way to end the season. Congrats!

neverhome
    Anoka county

Nice shooting boys!

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.