The Fowl Life

• 1775prov

This show has to be one of the best Outdoor TV shows.
    Having been an avid waterfowler it rekindles the fun people are supposed to have when hunting with friends.
    Being one of many who have drop out of this sport it, has me looking back at the great times we used to have.
    Seriously considering puttting the waders back on and giving it another shot.
    Only problem is I have pretty much donated hundreds of my Duck,Goose decoys, and gear to friends and family around the midwest.
    So now I have to dust off old reasons and explanations as to why I need another dozen new decoys and explain to that to my wife.

Here we go again

corey_waller
    hastings mn

you and I are in the same boat. I jumped back into the sport last year and had a blast. welcome to IDO

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

I dont do it as much as Id like, hopefully with the season change I can sqeeze in a few more shoots before the phases of the rut are right around the corner. Its something I will do til I canrt move anymore and surly a tradition that will be passed down!

whiskeyandwater
    ????

DO IT! It’s good for ya! IT’s the best time of year.

As for an excuse.. Never need one… just beg for forgiveness after the fact.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Great 1st post! If you do put the waders back on – do it in a big way. Make the most of each hunt, treasure all the little things and treat it like it’s your last one – it’s a lot more fun that way. And welcome to IDO!

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Sometimes makes you want to cuss her but the muck gets in your blood.

kris_brantner
    My river

i like the show but it reminds me of a roland martin tv show. so many product plugs….

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Quote:

Sometimes makes you want to cuss her but the muck gets in your blood.

Soooooooo true. Isn’t it great?

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Quote:

i like the show but it reminds me of a roland martin tv show. so many product plugs….

Just gotta remember somebody’s paying the bills, every one is the same in my mind, but I watch as many as I can…

Mark

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.