Wi youth hunt

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hey Big-Hunter,

You aren’t registered on that site. Go ahead and register over there using the same logins that you used over here and you should be ready to roll.

If you do encounter any issues just shoot me an email. I’ll get you set up.

Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

Andrew and Nick made it out for the youth hunt today. They managed to get their limit of wood ducks. Only saw two flocks of mallards that we let swing one to many times. On the final approach they saw something they didn’t like and swung up and away not giving the young guns a chance.
    Hopefully we can put the smack down on them next weekend up at the farm, for the Northern season opener.
    Whastsa

nittany_lion

Sorry about not calling the shot – I should know better than to wait for the perfect set-up. Andrew easily could have busted a mallard (or 2). I was gun shy!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

That’s awesome! I got Olivia out this morning. She had a challenge swinging through on the teal, but this goose met its match!

Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

NICE Goose Olivia!! Any idea what it weighed?

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Got my store manager on a piece of property that makes getting to a prime piece of public land a definite shortcut. They got back in on Sat. a.m. about nine with a beauty Black duck and drake woodie. Should have seen the smile on the kids face!!!

Mark

jeweler
    Wisconsin

That goose looks like a hog! Wow nice birds everyone.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Great job guy getting the young ones involved! The smiles speak for themselves!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.