opener reports?

• qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

We ended with only 2 not due to lack of birds but rather poor shooting and shot calling. Plenty of birds in the Monticello area, also lots of guns it seems, won’t be opener with out theever present skybusting! Talked to guys who zeroed and some who had over a dozen birds, have a great weekend boys, off to work for me now

red_lab
    Winsted,MN

Yesterday had 100 birds in the field. Today 5 showed up and never left. Saw alot in the distance and had a fair amount of shooting around us. Oh well there is always next year. Back to hunting muskies

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/SJU

got a couple this morning….kinda got burned as in the birds decided to start field hopping the last two nights….oh well gotta stay on them and we will bang them up on of these days…

whiskeyandwater
    ????

4 guys 10 bird all in about 20 minutes.

Would have should have had more, but we picked the wrong spot to start are day. Which is really too bad. should have been full bags by 10 if would would have picked a different spot.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Let’s see some pictures!

red_lab
    Winsted,MN

Quote:

Back to hunting muskies

Ok you asked for it Sundays “goose”

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Quote:

Let’s see some pictures!

This picture makes me think I need a new avatar over on this side of IDO.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Let’s see some pictures!

This picture makes me think I need a new avatar over on this side of IDO.

Nice! Congrats!

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Saturday was pretty good. Saw alot of birds and limited (30) by 10. Shooting could have been better on the first bundle but thats expected . Called two flocks back in after we lit them up which is always a great bonus. Sunday was another story. Saw less than a dozen birds and only had one do the deal. Back to work for me tomorrow, good luck to those who get to do it again in the morning.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats on a successful opener!

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Thats a pile!! Awsome

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.