sweetness…

• Andy88
    Rochester, Mn

This may be one of the best pieces of mail i have ever gotten. I actually get to shoot a swan if i can find one starting in october! this duck season is gonna be awesome!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Havn’t you ever got the Publishers Clearing house mail, telling you “You may already be a Millionaire” Kidding aside, how do you get one of those ? Is it like the golden tag ? Can you use it statewide ? I guess I didn’t know Swans were considered game ? Congrats either way !!! Hope you can find one

nittany_lion

Congratulations and enjoy your hunt! We went on a trip to North Carolina a few years ago to shoot tundras. Wow!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats! We hope to hear about this hunt later this fall!

Please keep us up to date!

Andy88
    Rochester, Mn

ha ha i am still waiting for the publisher clearing house mail… Its a normal tag that anyone can apply for. Students are almost guarenteed to get one. to get one you just go to the north dakota fish and game website and apply for a swan permit. Its a 3 month season from october to the end of december… thanks for all the good luck

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Andy,

I’m bringing swan decoys with on our trip to NoDak this year…..No lie!

I’ve already got a box of dead coyote. And with my incredible swan calling skills……..Should be a slam dunk!

Andy88
    Rochester, Mn

o i cant wait to shoot me a swan and i cant wait to see your swan decoys! when are you guys coming out to NoDak?

kris_brantner
    My river

i got one in the mail as well. they were all over every where last year. if half the birds are out there this year it shouldnt be to hard. i am excited to bring one of them giant suckers down!!!

newt
    Pillager, MN

Andy do you go to school in ND? My son (whose name is Andy and is from Rochester) goes to NDSU and shot up the ducks and geese this morning.

Andy88
    Rochester, Mn

i am going to school at ndsu… i went out this morning and had a blast… we got 7 geese and 8 ducks…

newt
    Pillager, MN

Sounds like a good opener.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.