WI Youth Hunt

• nittany_lion

3 adults took out 4 kids this weekend. We didn’t take as many photos as we should have. However, we did get 1 of a mentored hunter (age 10) with his very first bird ever! The boys managed 2 woodies on Saturday and 4 woodies/1 mallard on Sunday. Kind of slow, but everyone was excited to be back in the marsh, and calling/seeing birds. Here’s to a fantastic 2009 season! Jeff

big_g
    Isle, MN

Good job Nittany Love the T-Shirt where can I get one or 4 ???

jeweler
    Wisconsin

Camo one…. probably at Cabelas. Now why would you want that purple toilet paper???? Sorry, had to. Anyway good job and that is awesome that the kids were able to harvest some birds!!!!!!!1

carmorris

I envy anyone who can get out amongst the cattails and watch birds work. Congrats to all those who had the experience!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Nice job Nittany Lion! And congrats to the youth hunters! Their smiles are priceless!

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

guys ! and yes GREAT shirt

Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

He said the shirt was 4 sale…just wanted to rub it in. It was fun getting the young men out, and a blast watching a few flocks work the deeks again. We had two flocks that were just a blast to watch. 7 mallards cupped their wings and dropped in. The guys managed to drop one young drake. Then a flock of 4 gads made a loop and drop in this time the guys were not so lucky, three of them dumped there guns and they all flew away……sounds familiar huhhh Jeff

Thanks again for coming down and helping out

Whatsa

nittany_lion

I just had to post that picture with the purple Favre jersey! Our buddy wearing it drove up from Iowa after picking up the shirt at the Iowa state fair just for our favorite poster Whatsa!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.